Part 5: Janoskians?

I heard my phone beeb. A message? I read it, its from Abby, she texted:

Hey! Have you heard of the Janoskians? I just found them on YouTube! You would really like them! P.S I miss you! I want you to come back to Sherwood! :( Love Abby! xx

Abby was my best friend back at my old school, I can't believe I had forgotten all about her! I decided to see what she was on about, I went on YouTube and searched "Janoskians" I clicked on the first video I saw: Awkward Train Situations.

"Hey were the Janoskians."

WAIT A SECOND! Theres Beau, There's Luke! James is there! OMG is that Jai?! And Daniels there! What's going on? Luke is apart of the 'Janoskians'? Why didn't he tell me? I texted Luke: Hey, I just saw the Janoskians on youtube! You guys are really funny! Why didnt you tell me?

Luke didn't text back.... After a while, I heard a knock on my window. I opened the blind and saw Luke standing there,

"Luke! Are you ok? Did you get my texts?"

"Paige, I want to talk to you.."

I opened the window and Luke crawled through the window. Luke came in and sat on my bed.

"Paige, the reason I didn't tell you about the Janoskians is because I wanted you to like me for me, not like me for being in the Janoskians."

"Luke, I don't care if youre in the Janoskians or not, when I first met you, I fell for you! You're amazing, you made my first day here amazing, I don't want to lose you! Luke, no matter what, I'll always love you.."

Luke grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes,

"I promise to be here forever, when I first saw you, I couldn't believe my eyes, you seemed amazing! I don't ever want to let you go! I love you Paige!"

Hearing Luke say those words made me have goosebumps, I knew it! I knew I loved him! I hugged Luke, but this time it was a hug that lasted forever. His arms were so comforting, I didn't want to let him go. He looked at me and leant in... this was it! Our first kiss..... His lips touched mine.. It was amazing! We both lay in the bed just cuddling.. it seemed hugging was 'our' thing. I fell asleep in his arms.... again. I had an amazing dream, I dreamt about me and Luke, how our futures would be... I'm not a stalker or anything, I've just fallen for Luke..

I woke up to Luke asleep in my bed, OMG I forgot! I had school! I quickly got ready for school, but I didn't have time to have a shower! I just got dressed in my room while Luke was asleep. As I took off my clothes I slept in,

"Hey," Luke said chuckling and stretching at the same time.

Ahh! I was only in my bra and underwear! I ducked down, laughing but embarrassed at the same time. I quickly slipped my uniform on. Luke just laughed. I got up and sat on the bed with Luke. He just cuddled me. Luke started kissing me on the neck, i tried not to laugh, because I was very ticklish. I smiled and hugged him until he fell back on the bed. After a couple minutes of playing around, we got up and I got ready for school, while he got all of his stuff ready to go home. We crept out the back door because I didn't want my dad to see Luke, incase he got angry for having a boy in the house. Once we got outside, Luke and I walked with each other to my school. When we got to the front gate, he gave me a kiss goodbye and I walked into the school and headed for class.