Part 12: Someone Like Luke

I bursted into tears. How could I be pregnant at 17? I was so scared! Luke must of heard me crying, because he knocked on the door,

"Paige, are you alright?"

I opened the door, i hid the pregnancy stick behind my back, Luke hugged me and wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry, it's alright.." he said, he must of thought I was upset about my dad.

"No," I pushed him off me and wiped my tears, "it's not that."

Luke looked really confused..

"What is it then?"

I pulled out the stick and showed him. Luke stumbled back.. He was shocked. I started crying again. Luke walked into his room and shut the door. I ran out of the house, I couldn't handle this! I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Olivia,

"Hello?" I said, still sniffling.

"Paige? Is everything alright?"

"I need you!"

"meet me at the park around the corner from the school!" Olivia said hanging up.

I ran to the park she was talking about, when I got there, Olivia was sitting on the park seats.

"Paige, are you ok?" Olivia said running up to me.

"No, I'm.. I'm.. I'm PREGNANT!" i said crying again,

Olivia was shocked. She rubbed my back and comforted me.

"It's alright, I'll help you get through this." she said, hugging me.

I walked with her around town until we found ourselves at the lake Luke took me to ages ago. I sat down talking with Olivia, she was so comforting, I don't think I would be able to do this without her! We sat down on the grass.

"Hey maybe you should name your kid Blake!"

"Why?" I said.

"Because I LOVE that name!"

I laughed. Oh wow, it was already sunset! Olivia flipped out her phone and texted someone.. I wonder who she was texting!

"maybe you should talk to Gina about this." Olivia said

"I don't think I can keep the child.." I said, a tear running down my cheek.

"What! Why not?!" she yelled.

"I dont think Luke really likes me right now.. I can't do this by myself."

"You won't," I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around, it was Luke!

I stood up and hugged him.

"You won't be alone in this, I love you! And this may of been a shock, but this will just make our relationship stronger." Luke said, leaning down and giving me an amazing kiss!

I cried of joy! He held me against his chest and hugged me tightly.

"But we need to take you to a doctor, we need to make sure you're alright."

I sighed.

"Ok, but can we go tomorrow? I just want to rest,"

Luke laughed, Luke pulled me down to the ground so we could lie down together.

"I'll see you tomorrow Paige," Olivia said walking away.

I layed on Lukes chest,

"Hey, what do you want? A girl or boy?" I said smiling.

"I want a surprise, I don't care what the gender is, I'm going to love it equally."

I was so happy I found someone like Luke. I kissed him and layed back down and watched the sunset.