Part 15: Jai & Olivia broke up..

I couldn't believe it, James kissed me! But how could he?! I'm pregnant with his best friends kids! "James! What are you doing?!" I said pushing him off me.. He slouched back and turned himself so he couldn't see me, "I'm so sorry Paige, I just... wanted to try it, I'm sorry.."

"James, I love you, but not in that way, you were my first friend here, and I'll always love you for giving me company." I moved closer to him on the couch and hugged him. But it was a long hug, he turned around and hugged me back, "I'll always love you Paige, no matter who your with," James said kissing me on the cheek. I pushed James off me and smiled, he got up and walked to the other room and played on the computer. I waited for Luke to get home, I just wanted to go somewhere with him, about half an hour later.. they all came home.

"Hey babe," Luke said, giving me a long, passionate kiss. I loved his kisses...

"Hey," I said, hugging him.

They all went into the kitchen and put the lunch on the bench, they had gotten subway. We all got our food and sat down to eat it, me and Luke sat on the couch to eat. After our meal, Luke rubbed my belly, "Did they enjoy their meals?"

I laughed. I leant forward and put my arms around him, nodding my head. I lifted up my head, leant in and kissed him... And kissed him.... And kissed him. It was like a whole make-out session. After a while, me and Luke layed down and watched tv, I was laying onto of him, listening to his heart-beat..

I woke up to yelling in the background, it was Olivia.... and Jai? I got up, Luke was awake watching tv, "Hey Gorgeous," he said giving me a kiss. I smiled and hugged him, "What's going on with Jai and Olivia?" I said looking at Luke,

"They are probably just arguing," he said, changing the channel

I got up and walked out the back door, where Jai and Olivia were screaming at each other... What happened? I wondered.

"I'm sick of you! Always yelling at me! Have a little trust for once!" Jai yelled.

"I'm sick of always having to fight!" Olivia said, bursting in tears.

"Why do you always scream at me?!"

"FINE! ITS OVER!" Olivia said, running away, still crying.

Oh no! What happened?! They were the perfect couple! I ran to Jai, "What happened?!" I said, but I looked up at him... he was crying.. Jai?! Crying!?

"She hates me... I never wanted her to go... I love her, help me Paige!"

Jai fell into my arms, tears falling from his eyes.... He really did love her.

"Why were you two fighting?" I said, I had to help them get back together!

"Well, a guy was sending her flirty messages on Facebook, and I guess I was... jealous.." he said.

"I can fix this.." I smiled, running after Olivia,

I found her at the park around the corner from Jai's house,

"Olivia!!" I yelled out to her, running to the seat she was sitting on,

"What do you want?!" she said, sobbing.

"Why did you break up with him? He loves you! And you love him too, don't you?" I put my arm around her, she looked up at me and nodded.

"Yes, I love him, I love him more than anything... I want him back!"

I hugged her, she really did love him.

"Jai is sitting in his room crying his eyes out, because he thinks he will never be able to have you again, you both know it wasn't supposed to end like this.."

She wiped her eyes and smiled,

"Now, are you going to stay here and feel sorry for yourself? Or are you going to make up with Jai and become happy again?"

She hugged me, "Thank you Paige, I couldn't do this without you!"

We both got up and quickly dashed to Jai's place. When we got there, we searched the back yard and saw Jai rocking himself, still sobbing.

"Jai.." I said,

He looked up and smiled,

"Olivia!"

"I'm sorry Jai, I was wrong..." Jai interupted, "no, I was wrong, in sorry, but Olivia, I can't live without you, please.. can we get back together?" he said moving closer,

She smiled and nodded her head, they both leant in and kissed each other.

I smiled and walked back inside,

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" I heard James yell,

I quickly peeked through the door to see what was going on,

"How could you do that to me?!" Luke screamed.

"I told you I'm sorry!"

"You know I love her!" Luke was yelling at James.

"I'm sorry Luke..."

"I thought we were friends!"

Luke stormed into his room, I chased after him, he was sitting on the bed, half crying.

I walked up to him, "are you ok?" I said.

He stood up and walked to me, I thought he was going to dump me.. I was scared.

But to my surprise he leant down and kissed me, we just stood there, making out for what seemed like hours. He pulled me onto his bed and I layed with him and watched some movies, I loved Luke.. more than words could explain..