Part 2

After the schoolbell rings, i pick up my bag and walked with James out of school. "So, do you still want to meet the boys?" James asks. I nodd and walk with James to the park, where there were 4 boys sitting on the park seats. "Paige this is Luke, Beau, Daniel and Jai," He says pointing to each individual. "Guys, this is Paige." All of the boys waved and said hi.

They moved over so James and I could sit, as we were talking, Luke pointed out there was a really beautiful sunset in the sky. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it and posted it on instagram, i looked over and saw Luke was taking a picture aswel. "Oh look they're perfect for each other!" Beau said pointing to me and Luke. "What?" Luke said. Beau pointed out that me and him were taking a picture at the same time. Luke just laughed it off, James was saying how Luke will always pull out his phone and take random pictures. I smiled, but then i realised i always did the exact same thing! 

At the end of the day i walked home, as i was walking someone was yelling.. "PAIGE! PAIGE!" I turn around and saw Luke running calling my name. Luke? what was Luke doing chasing after me? I thought to myself. Luke ran up to me and stood next to me. "Paige, i think your really cool, do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I cant believe it! "Sure, but what about school?" I say. Luke looks at the ground. "After School?" I laugh and nodd. Luke's phone rings. After he finishes talking on the phone, he asks for my phone and puts his number in my phone. I made another friend! I put my number in his phone and we walk away saying bye.

Later that night, i lay in bed and started to think about him.. Do i have a crush already? No.. I cant! I only just met Luke.. After I fell asleep, i couldnt stop dreaming of him... Is this real?