Holy shit

Veronica's POV

I stepped out of room and took off the trench coat and held it close to my chest. I decided to walk around a bit. Maybe get some fresh air. I felt slightly dizzy but just brushed it off. I stopped mid-way down the hallway, the blue walls became blurry and the beeping machines seemed to get louder and louder, my head pounded and I felt my legs shake. I took a breath and closed my eyes for a second. I felt better, still a little dizzy but I could walk.
     I walked back towards JD's room and sat outside, I was too exhausted to go downstairs and walk around. I took note of my surroundings reading the poster on the wall "Welcome to The Children's Psych Floor." I laughed to myself despite the pounding in my head returning. Since we weren't eighteen yet, we couldn't be placed on the adult floor. I watched as other teens came out of their rooms. It was mostly teens on this floor, and not much actual children.
   I waited outside JD's room for another ten minutes. I heard his muffled voice, but couldn't make out what he was saying. My head pounded and my vision blurry the walls started to spin and my legs started shaking again and I wasn't even sitting down. I put my knees to my chest and hugged JD's trench coat, burying my face into it. "Veronica?" The therapist called, I looked up at her with tears in my eyes from the pain. "You can come back now, are you okay?" I nodded, "yeah, just tired" I replied standing up using the wall. When I walked in and JD was sitting up.
  I could make out the green hospital gown he was wearing, and his dark hair through my blurry eyes. "Hey, Veronica" he sounded concerned, "are you okay?"

I tried to smile, the pounding in my head was getting stronger and stronger. "Veronica? Veronica?" JD's voice sounded so far away.

I closed my eyes for a second, "Yeah I'm fine I just need to it down for a sec"  It felt like JD's voice was getting further away.

"Ah" I groaned putting my hand on my forehead, I couldn't open my eyes it hurt too much. I felt myself fall forward, tripping on my own feet.

"Holy shit!" a familiar voice echoed.      

I know this is so short but I've been really busy with school!! New chapter should be coming soon I promise, enjoy! Also the pic is something I made in art ;)
I'm