26

ahhhhhh!

after this chapter I only have two more episodes left to write about for season one😭😱😰

"Wakey, wakey! Eggs and bakey!" Klaus sang out as he walked down the hall and towards Luther's room with a bell in hand

"Wakey, wakey! Eggs and bakey!" Klaus sang out as he walked down the hall and towards Luther's room with a bell in hand. Emilia followed after him and let out a small laugh as she shook her head at her brother.

Luther's bedroom door opened not even a second later and he came stumbling out with his bed covers wrapped around his waist. "Oh, there's the man," Klaus said. "Someone pulled a disappearing act last night. What mischief did you get into?"

"What? I didn't," Luther tried to argue, but Emilia rolled her eyes. "Really? You know we can literally see that girl sitting up in your bed, right?" She asked.

Klaus had told her all about what had happened the day before, staring with Luther finding out that Hargreeves hadn't even looked at any of the packages he sent and finishing with Klaus talking to Hargreeves himself when he had almost died.

To say Emilia was frustrated and angry at the boy was an understatement. She understood that Luther was upset about the whole Hargreeves and the moon thing, but that didn't mean he had to go around, get drunk, and sleep with some random girl. Not that she really cared. It was more that she was thinking of Allison and how the girl would be hurt once she found out what happened.

"Yeah, maybe we should ask her. Hello," Klaus called out as he waved at the girl. "Having a good morning?" Emilia asked as she waved at the girl as well.

Luther quickly stumbled over to his door and shut it before the two could make fun of him anymore. That was mistake number one cause he should know that when Emilia and Klaus were together, they would never stop picking fun at him when the chance popped up.

"Oh, come on, don't be so shy, big guy. You needed it!" Klaus exclaimed. "Not a lot of ladies on the Moon, I assume. And all that. . .pressure resting on those big. . .hairy shoulders. . ." "Must've been so hard. But you sure got the relief you needed, huh?" Emilia asked while the twins chuckled.

"Klaus, Emilia, enough," Luther told them as he looked down upset. "Wait," Klaus whispered in disbelief. "Was this, like. . .Is this your. . ."

Luther didn't respond and Klaus' mouth dropped open. "No way!" He exclaimed. He laughed before throwing his hands up in the air. "Whoo!" "We have to have a discussion," Luther tried to tell him, but the twins weren't listening.

"He popped his cherry," Emilia whispered to her brother. Klaus smiled and turned in a circle as he sang out, "He popped his cherry!" The two suddenly gasped and looked at each other before looking at Luther with hands over their mouths.