ch 5

I need love...*sobs*

Jk POV -

I went outside when i suddenly remembered that my phone is left in the class...

FLASHBACK-
I layed y/n's head on my lap and started glancing her face...she is cute tho... then an idea poppod up in my mind i took out my phone and started recording her face...when suddenly she made movements i kept my phone aside and she asked that was she alive*

END OF FLASHBACK*

oops...my phone is left in the class...
i went back to the class...y/n wasnt there but my phone was left on the desk where i kept it earlier...the video was still recording but it was obviously black since i kept my phone's camera facing downwards..i didnt bother about the video...just saved it and kept my phone in my pocket while i moved on...

I went to my locker and suddenly noticed y/n being bulled by a boy...
"Taeyong...i screamed!"
(Just imagined out that name lol-_-)

Wtf do you think you are doing right now?

Taeyong- cant you see...am just bullying a hottie...

*leans closer to y/n*

Y/n- hey stay away you bastard!!!

Jk- *helds taeyong's collar* why are you doing this?

Taeyong- *pushes jk away and about to kiss y/n*

Y/n- *pushes him away and punches him hard on his cheek making his lips bleed* you jerk...dont dare coming near me!!!

Taeyong- you are brave huh?! If you are really so strong then why dont you resist jk? He is your bully right...so i too want to be one!

Y/n- f*ck off!!! *everyone shocked including jk*
You know what? Iam not a toy here to get bullied by every single jerk of this school i was quite because i didn't want any trouble but you dare piss me off to the extent to loose my temper! And only jk can bully me

Jk- woah that touched me

Y/n- and his friends

Jk- huh -_-

Y/n- no one else and dare not to touch me got it! Iam warning everybody here! From the moment i joined this school no one came to be my friend so i warn you all brats already that dont any of you dare being my enemy either! now move on with your work no more drama is happenning here!

Taeyong- hmm...*shocked*
*moves away*

*that very day*

Y/n's POV -
I was pissed off badly but that jerk! I was going to my next class when i saw jk being pulled by some men...maybe kidnapping shall i say! I was worried and didn't know what to do so i just followed them...

Jk's POV -

I was roaming around when suddenly  some people gathered around me and pulled me towards a car...
They took me to an isolated construction site and a moment after a guy showed up...he held his gun pointing towards me and said -"get ready to die"....i didnt knew what to do so i just closed my eyes...i heard a bullet sound...oh my god...am i dead already?! Am i in heaven or hell!?  But i didnt feel any pain and i was still breathing ...i opened my eyes and saw police one of whom shoot a bullet in the sky to get the gangsters attention!

Police- everyone hands up!

They all ran away and the police followed them...wtf iam tied up here no one is here to help me!?

Then i suddenly saw a figure coming towards me...it was none other than y/n...

Y/n-*unties jk* hey jk you fine?