ch 13 Ⓜ

"Are you alright?" He asked while changing the mood.

"Y-yes, what's wrong with me?" I chuckled.

"Do you feel too much uncomfortable when i touch you?" Damn why is hE asking such things.

"I-i don't know. It's your wish. You can do whatever you want."

"Do you have some past memories or trauma about someone touching you without your consent?" He Looked through my eyes.
Being so serious.

"Well y-yeah" i replied trying my best to forget my past.

"I think when i told you to strip yourself that memory flashed through your mind right?" Damn!
Is he like reading my mind or something.

"M-maybe."

"Don't worry dear, tell me what happened please. It's not like i wanna force you but you should tell me if you have any problems." He said while caressing my cheek.
Being most soft as ever.
Melting my heart away with his words.

"I think it's going to sound weird but like it's not like i was abused or raped by someone but it was just a flash Moment. I was going to my home after school but suddenly someone started following me. He finally grabbed my arm and Spoke sentences like "strip yourself" "you are useless" and stuff while i somehow kicked him and managed to run away." Without my knowing tears filled my eyes thinking about the terrible memory in which i luckily helped myself out.

I lift my head to meet his clear And wattery eyes again .

"I-i'm s-sorry." He mumbled.

"You don't need to be sorry it's all past and it ain't a bad memory tbh. It's just a proud memory of me being brave." I chuckled.

"I-i know what you said back then" he said looking down.

"When and what ?"

"Umm, i have this video in my phone which like uh like maybe was mistakenly recorded and like i was watching your moaning video when the screen mistakenly slide and there was a blank video...so after watching it I'm very sorry. I can't change myself. I need to hurt you because I'm your bully but still i wanna say Sorry for calling you useless. I didn't know it might had negative impact on you." He confessed.

"WaIt ! Were you watching that moaning video again?!" That was all i was thinking about and other words didn't bother me much because I'm kinda obsessed with him bullying me So...

He was shocked and then he Chuckled.

"Out of all the things i said, it's that video which caught your attention?" He said While leaning closer with a smirk.

"What should i do to make you delete that video?" I don't want to hear about that video again cuz it's just too embarrassing.

"Umm by moaning more in reality!" He smirked and held my jawline.

"Uhh then will you delete that for sure?"

"Yeah ofc i will. I promise."

"Can you like slowly beat me or like how could i-"
My words were cutoff by his
"You don't need to worry about that, i will make you moan, it's just that you need to let your beautiful voice out."

"Leave it. Keep that video with you, i give up!"

"You are late babe!"

"Umm what were you saying earlier, like you are sorry, ok I understand you know it happens. You wanna listen another incident of my life! Once i was-" he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and now all my attempts to change the topic are waste .