ch 34

"You're finally here! Babygirl!"

"J-j..." you look at the person...

Eyes widening in the process...

"JACKSON!!!"

You manage to speak out...as you broke into cold sweat...

"Long time no see...babygirl!" He smirked, coming near you as you turned around in a sec....

You opened the door...ready to leave the place...but you can't...

Because of what he said,

"Run away if you want to...but don't forget that i can only tell you where jungkook is..."

You took a deep breath...and turned around...looking at him in pure rage and disgust,

"You don't know...stop confusing me. Your disgusting plans won't work on me anymore." You give him a glare...making him know that you have got enough courage...

But...

He broke it down again...

"Hyerin..." he smirks....looking at your widened eyes with his evil glare...

"She's my cousin..."

And you stay shocked...not able to intake any of his nonsense...

"I don't remember you having any cousin...especially, such a b*tchy one!" You said and he lets out an evil chuckle,

"Yeah you're right...even i didn't knew her...she came from states some days ago...and we became close since we get to know each other's interest."

"It's none of my business, I'm leaving." You were sure to leave the place this time...but that bastard didn't let you,

"I guess you forgot what your lovely boyfriend did to me back then...at your apartment...so...don't you think I'll be waiting for revenge?" He scoffed as he sat on the bed...crossing his legs and looking at your tensed form.

"He did nothing wrong. He just wanted to protect me...unlike you...who is making my life terrible from the moment you entered my life." You wanted to go and beat the sh*t out of him...but he is stronger...

Physically and situationally...

"Ooh, I promise i won't make you feel that anymore babygirl, you know how desperate I'm when it comes to keeping promises..." he smiled at you and It is scary...

"Don't waste my time..." you briefly said.

"Well if you want to, listen up kitty! I'm so f*cking pissed off because of your so called boyfriend. He is getting on my nerves. First....he disrespected me, second....he freaking dare hitting me, third...I ended up getting scolded by my dad because of going to police station and most importantly....he dared laying finger on what's mine-"

"Stop.your.bullsh*t!!! I'm not a thing to be owned...keep those creepy dialogues for someone else..." you didn't knew what he was planning to do...thinking about the past...he didn't mind killing people or turning their life into hells just because they didn't followed his orders or came in his way...

"Jungkook texted me that he is here..." you added.

"Do you really think he was the one who messaged you?" Jackson chuckled...showing you jungkook's phone and your fear increased.

"Where is he?" You volumed up.

"Well...what will i get in return if i tell you?" He tilts his head smirking.