ch 38

"W-what did you say?" You asked hesitantly.

He takes in a deep breath,

Closing his eyes for awhile as he opens them to look at your with seriousness,

"I'm leaving you...I'm leaving everyone...I don't even know at this point about what is wrong with my health...whatever it is...it's not so promising and simple..."

"Look! You don't need to be so negative okay...tell me what's wrong with your health? I saw you were kinda weak today morning... let's take you for a checkup yeah? You don't need to leave anyone! Everything will be fine-" you couldn't continue speaking when he groaned in frustration and moved Away from you,

"How f*cking much are you going to force me to lie!? Alright! I'm leaving you! Leaving everyone! Let's bid farewell to each other right now-"

"The f*ck you mean by leaving!? Listen baby, we can talk this out okay? Tell me what's actually wrong? Are you not feeling well? Let's just go and see a doctor right away hmm?" You walk closer to him, hugging him from back and frowning.

Why is he like this?

What's wrong with him?

And his health?

"Y/n-ah! Listen to me...why don't we just break up? I don't think you deserve me..." Jungkook pushes your hands away as he turned around to look at your with an unreadable expression.

"W-what do you mean!? Are you toying my emotions Jungkook? Alright if you're fed up with me then tell me okay? First tell me what's wrong with your health? Are-"

"Oh my god y/n is my health so fucking important right now!? I fucking said we should break up!" He shouted this time and you stood there with narrowed brows...

Tears brimming your eyes but you give him a stern expression,

"Yes! Your health is more important duh! Listen...I don't know what's suddenly wrong with you...you were all fine until we came here...I mean...you said no strings attached...what are you possibly expecting to hear from me? Pleas? Regardless, I'm concerned about your health as of now, please mind telling me what's wrong..." you tried your best to stay calm and act mature...regardless of the fact that he's being too serious and weird...

And heartbreaking...

He sighed as he glanced at you,
"Nothing much, I'm feeling weak and dull...headache...insomnia-"

"I heard your snores last night- Oops..Yeah, please carry on." You fake coughed as you looked away when he gave you a glare.

"Insomnia, well nevermind that but yeah...I'm not in my right mind these days..." he finishes and you lift an amused brow,

"These days or today? And what about visiting a doctor? Shall we-" he rolled his eyes suddenly,

"You don't need to bother-"

"Shut up and answer me b*tch!" You spat out in anger because of his indifferent behavior.

"I called my family doctor and he said that I might be suffering from stress and stuffs and which word of 'let's break up' you didn't understand? Wait up you called me what?" He scoffed and you sighed in relief,