ch 9

Y/N- i felt shivers and couldn't help but look in his eyes which showed love more than lust!
i then looked at his lips! WAIT! WHY THE HELL I MOVED MY GAZE! and now iam froze!
I don't know what to do and guess what?! the lips with smile i was glaring at suddenly turned into a smirk!!!
what the hell i did!

I was all Flustered and nervous ofc who cannot it's JUNGKOOK after all now i just closed my eyes slowly and then felt something soft i opened my eyes and he was already giving a pecky kiss shall i say 😅
He started leaning closer which made me fall on the bed and he was on me now he pulled back his face and glared at me, i was so stiff and just moved my eyes here and there looking at everything but not him which i regretted the very next moment.

Jk- *death glares*
feel nervous to look into my eyes?

Y/N- ani...i -i was just...

Jk- shh...sleep for sometime and then let's go somewhere

Y/N- ok i will sleep

Jk- hmph! Aren't you going to ask where are we going?!

Y/N- w-where?

Jk- you will know soon *winks*

Y/N - uhh...*drifts to sleep*

Y/n's POV -

I took a very peaceful and recovering sleep for about 8 hours...
I woke up and found myself somewhere else but not my room?!
But the room reminded me jungkook's house. I stood up and went downstairs and found 7 handsome men playing, chatting and spending time which made me uWu...
I just stood there and smiled and smiled...they all look so cute together...even though i was kinda surprised after seeing jungkoOk,suga and taehyung..but They seemed different and happy ofc...

Then a boy with cute dimples smiled and got startled the very next moment..

???- omo! Jk! Why is a girl coming out from your room? Is she your girlfriend ?

Suga - hmm you can tell tho but jk is her bully

Jk- rapmOn hyung it's not like what you think it's just

I went towards them and greeted with a smile.

Y/N- umm...hello...myself y/n..

Everyone introduced themSelves and don't know why but i was just smiling and it was such a lovely sight...

Y/N- but jk i was at my house and when did you bring me here?

Jk- do you know how badly you sleep?
You sleep as if there is no tomorrow and as if you've not taken rest for years...i thought you went to hibernation!

*everyone giggled while i frowned *

Y/N- didn't you tell me to sleep? And now why are you complaining you only hugged me and comforted me and made me so much food that i felt so sleepy and now why did you lifted and carried me again to your house-

*he shut my mouth with his hand and chuckled while looking at everyone and then gave me a death glare..
I stayed quiet and he removed his hand *

J hope - wow jungkoOk you comforted her?!

Jin - daebak! Did you say he cooked himself for you?

Jimin - yah! You lifted her from her home till here! Don't you hate carrying people seriously you said iam heavy when i climbed on you ?

Rm - wait!wait! Didn't suga just say that you are her bully?

Jk- a-ani it's it's -

Tae - when me and suga hyung came to pick you up we already told you to leave her home but you were so much concerned to leave her in her own house!