ch 29

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

"You guys know each other?"

"That's none of your business girl!" She says as she glances at her watch,
"Damn! I'm freaking late for my first class!!! All thanks to you!!!" She glared at you while gritting her teeth.

"Excuse me! But i was walking all fine...You're the one who pushed-"

"Who is this little rat huh? Jungkook-ah?" She smirks when she Observes jungkook looking away with tensed Brows.

"I-i don't know her." He says briefly and turn towards you,

"Excuse me...And you can leave now."

"Y-you don't know me? Are you sure about that?!" You stutter and look at him with saddened eyes.

"Oh, one of those who are behind your money and charms, i see..." the unknown girl chuckles making you clench your fist in anger,

"I'm sorry dear, but not everyone is the way you think of them as." You say and leave the place...

Guess I'll need to fill my stomach nicely in order to calm my mind!

But something was off...the way he looked at that girl...

With some kind of fear and anger simultaneously...

You reach the cafeteria...And you spot suga sitting at his usual place.

Maybe he can give me some clues about their relationship...

You think and take a seat right in front of him,

"Hii. Suga-"

"If you're thinking that you could get any information from me then you're so very wrong about that!" He says making you sigh in defeat.

"W-what should i do?" You let out...eyes lowered and mind messed up.

"H-he just said he don't know me...in front of that new girl!!! Why did he do that?!" You shout hitting the table with your fist in anger but regretting right away given the pain you felt...but this pain was very much lesser than what you felt in your heart...

Something isn't right and I'm getting a bad feeling about that...

"Did he really do that?" Suga questioned and you nodded...eyes becoming teary and you hid your face with your palms in frustration.