ch 26

You stood up in confusion, making your way towards the kitchen,

"Taehyung?"

"Hello dear! It's been awhile!" He smirks pushing you towards the wall as one of his hand reached out at your side.

He smirked glaring at you while tilting his face,

"You deserve a punishment kitten, don't you?!"

"W-What do you want?" You ask stuttering but still trying to stay calm given the distance between you two.

"Became brave-ah! I see!" He smirks.

"Since i don't want to waste anyone's time, I'll get straight to the point. I have a great deal for you." He winks Coming dangerously closer but You stayed calm and responded,
"W-what deal?"

"Wanna get rid of jungkoOk?" He asks as you widen Your eyes,
"The hell y-you mean by get rid of? H-he's your best friend and-"

"Cut the crap. I'm not here to know jungkook's and mine relationship but instead i want to know what's happening between you two?!" Taehyung volumes up...he looks irritated and over protective!

"He's my bully! What else?"

"Oh really babygirl, then so am i...isn't it?" Taehyung questions lifting up your chin...his thumb caressing your lower lip.

"We're different taehyung...i-i'm myself not sure...h-he treats me well..."

"Just treats you well? Or you guys are some friends with benefits?! Huh?!" He stays firm...not providing any space around you as his tall figure surrounds you totally.

"I'm a virgin taehyung."

"Well you wouldn't be anymore if we'll hadn't showed up." He scoffs but smiles at you all of a sudden.

"Or...shall i offer a better deal?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Let's date...I promise you that i won't hurt you in anyway...how about it?" His words take you aback for a moment.

"I-i don't want to..."

"Argh! The hell is your problem?! Why can't you just comply with me! Or...Will you date suga hyung?" He suggests as you refused again.

He looks around in frustration...but soon glares at you...

"Spend a night with me and then you'll know babe..." he smirks licking his lips and giving you an intimidating look...

You wouldn't lie that he didn't attract you at that moment but the hesitation was there...

No matter how much taehyung shows you his charms...

There was just one person all over your mind...

Jungkook!

"I don't want you to play around with my jungkoOk!"

"OMG! DON'T TELL ME! ARE YOU GUYS A THING? OR IS HE BI-"

"shut up! Nothing's like that! I just don't want you to be another scar in his heart...." taehyung let's out as he sighed.

"He told me once...t-that I'm his cure...And regardless of whatever...don't you think I'm the one who will end up with a scar?!" You blurt out...mind full of confusions and eyes full of tears...

"Yes. I know that. He is Not someone who loves dear...He'll use you...both physically and mentally...And if he have a sudden change of the heart...then-"