ch 21

"So...shall we start?" JungkoOk smirks.

"W-what?" You tried covering your body slightly as he chuckled and shove the clothes he brought on your lap.

"Go take a shower, you'll feel refreshed." He smiled as you nodded and held the clothes while standing up as you rushed to the bathroom.

You took a long, relaxing and refreshing bath as you smiled to yourself and your mind kept thinking about all the good memories with jungkoOk, he is too considerate towards you and you realized that you were playing hard to get-

Ok, that's enough.

You again wore the now washed bathrobe but you already had clothes with you.

You sighed as you wore jungkook's clothes and walked out of the bathroom only to see jungkoOk sitting on a chair with his head stretched back and his lips were slightly parted.

Maybe he is sleeping?

You went towards him as you smiled sheepishly, you slowly caressed his cheeks and unknowingly your thumb reached for his lips, he suddenly smiled as you flinched and moved away.

He wasn't late to react as he held your waist and pulled you onto him.

"Y-you weren't sleeping?" You asked as he Touched your hair.

He stood up as he pulled you along towards his mirror, you faced the mirror and he brought a towel and started drying your hair with it.

You smiled.

"Why are you smiling baby?" He backhugged you as your Cheeks shot red but you smiled more widely when he tightens his arms around your waist while looking in the mirror and smiling himself.

"Don't i smell sweet?" You asked with a slight spark of confidence.

He simply chuckled as he thought about the time he poured his juice all over your head.

"You do, last time you smelled like cool sweet juice, but now..." he paused as you lifted your brow,

"But now?" You questioned as he leaned  closer to your ear and whispered,
"But now you smell like hot chocolate."
And the next thing you know is him licking your earlobe making you suck in a sharp breath and you grew nervous.

"Y-you like hot chocolate?" You Tried to stay confident.

"Damn, don't ask, i like it so much That i would be ready to eat it up at any moment." You felt aroused as he slightly bit on your earlobe.

"Jungkook-ah-" you couldn't continue as his hands slipped into the t-shirt you were wearing, his hand went Further as he caressed your curves while kissing your neck.

You closed your Eyes as you breathed heavily,

"Jungkook, there are so many hot chocolates out there...why choose a potato-like one?" You said with a frown and he chuckled hard.

He moved away as he turned you around towards him and cubbed your face with his palms and his bunny smile paved it's way into your heart...melting your heart away at such a lovely sight.

"I didn't knew hot chocolates which are potato-like exists!" He chuckled again.

"Yes! They do! Look at me for example!" You exclaimed as he continued chuckling.

"Jungkook, you are rich, so get an expensive hot chocolate, not a cheap one like-" you couldn't continue speaking as his lips crashed into yours making you widen your eyes.

He slowly moved his lips, brushing it against yours as you closed your eyes to enjoy the feeling but you frowned when he slowly parted his lips from yours.