ch 37

"I'm surely not gonna leave you this time babygirl...I'm gonna do you so good that you would moan my name out loud like ever..." jungkook looks at you with his shiny eyes...and you couldn't help but Let him continue...

He kisses you...

Caressing your thighs and spreading your legs apart...

"You trust me right?" Jungkook says while looking in your eyes...

You stay quiet and just nod instead...

"I want to taste you...and make you feel good...shall we do it some other time? You don't seem ready though..." he frowns...

"J-jungkook...how long do you plan to keep me?" You say with pursed lips...

He lifts his brow in confusion,

"You're not a thing...you're a human...why would you ask such an absurd thing like 'keep'? I gave you a chance...You can leave whenever you want to..." his voice softened and he looks away...

"I don't want to leave jungkook...but...do you want me to leave?" You Weren't able to process out right words but you just wanted to know his side of opinion.

"First...speak in a language i can understand...It's clear that i want you here with me-"

"Why did your ex behaved like that? Why you broke up with her? S-she said there's a side of you which i don't know about..." you bombarded him with questions...

You needed an answer...

An answer to resolve all the misunderstanding and misconceptions flooding in your mind...

"Let's just sleep for now...i promise that I'll answer all of your questions tomorrow hmm? I'm too drunk and horny to bring that shit out of my mind..." jungkook snuggled into your embrace and you couldn't say anything but wait...

Just a night...

Tomorrow he might fulfill his promise...

"You're drunk only when i ask questions...because some minutes ago you were ready to do nasty stuffs..." you scoffed.

"That's because i was drunk..." he chuckles as his hot breath hits your clevage...

"Tsk so you weren't horny?" You narrowed your brows...

"I was...see..." he presses your hand onto his groin and you gulp...feeling his hard bulge...

"Please stop jungkook...You can't touch me until you won't answer me..." you pull your hand away and he frowns,

"Feisty much...and well you agreed to let me do whatever i want just some minutes ago...wow...what a bipolar girlfriend i have..."

"I'm sleepy and tired right now...let's just do whatever you want tomorrow...i promise..." you give him a smile and turn around...

Snuggling into the sheets and trying to sleep...

"Wow...I'm gonna go insane with those mood swings of yours..." jungkook sighed...but decided to get some sleep instead and back hugged you...

The darkness and your warmth engulfing him into a deep slumber...

_____

"Get up sleepy head!" You whined as you rolled in the sheets.

"Just a minute more jungkook-ah!" You mumble unconsciously.