ch 39

"Aish! Hyung!!! What should I do!?" Jungkook groaned as he walked back and forth in front of his 6 hyungs

"So do I really have to miss my beauty sleep just for this sh*t!?" Suga continued sulking but stopped when jhope gave him a frown.

"This ain't sh*t hyung! My life depends on this!" Jungkook huffed as he glanced at Namjoon.

"Yah! Hyung! You only gave me the Idea of proposing her with a flower and love letter! Now you must give me the confidence to face her again!" Jungkook said while pouting.

"Yah! I told you to give rose bouquet with a love letter full of sweet words...but your dumb ass went right away and gave one single flower with an 'I love you... don't get your hopes up' and sh*t...like who told you to act so cocky even while confessing huh?" Namjoon scoffed folding his hands.

"And why did you make up that health issue sh*t? She must've felt so much bad. Tsk! You don't know how to keep your girl." Jimin comments and jungkook gives him a glare,

"That was my way of testing how much she cares about me alright!" Jungkook defended himself.

"Yeah yeah, i guess y/n will break up with you once she finds out about your amazing ways of testing her opinions." Jimin chuckled and Taehyung gave Jungkook a stern stare,

"You said you wouldn't love her that much...again now you are freaking out to fcking face her after confessing to her like a kid...what am I supposed to do? Take you to a psychologist?"

"I'm offended." Jungkook scoffed looking away.

"Ah finally! Let's get going guys!" Jimin said clapping his hands and going towards the stairs but he stopped when he saw no one following him except for suga who was being pulled back by jhope.

"Alright i'm not going." He sighed as he retorted back to his old position.

"Listen Jungkook...i know you are internally afraid because of your past...but you need to move ahead right? You know y/n isn't like Hyerin...you just said That she was more worried about you than about breakup...she seems like a nice girl...goofy and not so innocent but yeah she's at least better than Hyerin...you said she's a virgin and that she has already confessed to you numerous times...so now it's your turn to take a step ahead...c'mon boy leave your comfort zone of being a bully and work on your relationship." Jin mentions patting Jungkook's shoulder with a reassuring smile.

Jungkook gave it a thought...

And nodded understandably...

"Yeah! That's ma boy!" Jin cheered up.

"Working on relationship in the sense f*cking her?" Jungkook suddenly asked with an actual curious look.

"Tsk! That's NOT ma boy!" Jin scoffed.

"It's all your fault joonie!" Jin said pointing at a confused Namjoon.

"I'm so pure!" He shrugged his shoulders innocently.