C H P - 4

"You, my good friends, are dyeing your hair."

----

Dongmin's eyes went wide. "Wha--"

"You were actually serious?" Sanha interrupted with excitement, his exterior emotion changing at the drop of a dime. In his eyes, he had been stuck with the same, boring, pitch black hair all of his life; change had been something he yearned for. When Myungjun and Minhyuk had busted into his room earlier that day--only half an hour or so after school got out--a bag in each of their hands, he assumed they were joking, thinking they had said something about hair dye just to get his hopes up. He doubted them and their words so much that he hadn't even bothered to check the plastic bags to make sure they actually carried the dye that had been mentioned. Now he wished he had just believed them when they initially told him that he would have the chance to change the hair he had grown so tired of.

Minhyuk smiled a bit breathlessly from besides his friend, slapping the male's arm to pretend his heart wasn't beating quite as fast as it really was. Had he mentioned Sanha was absolutely adorable when he was excited? "Yeah, no shit, Sherlock."

At that, Sanha tried to glare, but the excitement he was feeling overpowered the need to glare, so instead he only looked away, stood up, and quickly made his way over to elder who carried the dye in his hands. "C'mon, what colors did you get? Come on, come on, show me!" He was practically hopping up and down with pure excitement; he reminded the others of a puppy. They could almost see the flappy ears upon his head, his short yet fierce tail wagging back and forth quickly.

Myungjun chuckled to himself at the thought, yet just shook his head as he stepped closer to the mattress. He took the bags and dumped the contents of each onto the bed, and it was almost funny that Dongmin shrank away from them, like they were some kind of monster waiting to bite. "These are--"

"Wow! What color do I get? What color?" Sanha's imaginary ears stood straight up as he peered down at the variety of color, tail going faster and faster. His bug eyes glowed; anyone could have seen the stars in his eyes. "Oh my goodness! There's purple! Can I have the purple? Please?" Any pride he had within himself washed away as his puppy dog eyes grew wider, stance becoming cuter with each moment that passed. "Please, please?"

Myungjun playfully raised an eyebrow and set a hand on his hip. He knew how much the youngest wanted that color, and because of that, he just couldn't resist; when it came to Sanha, he never could. "Hmm... What'll you do for me to get it?"

"Uhm! I'll... I'll be cute!"

The eldest smirked and nodded his head with satisfaction. "Fine." He had to resist the urge to giggle aloud at the way his fellow friend was acting, but he held it in to assure that he got the best reaction out of Sanha when he admitted that the purple dye had already been his. "Being cute works."

And as soon as the youngest got the okay, he didn't hesitate. He puffed out his cheeks, squeezed his eyes shut, and used his fingers to poke his imaginary dimples. He made a cute 'pwah' sound as he changed his pose and stuck both hands out towards Myungjun, giving him two finger hearts. He must have had to be cute for the oldest before, because he seemed to know just what to do to make Myungjun cave.

"Okay, okay, the purple's yours." The blonde could no longer hold in the urge to giggle and squeal at Sanha's cute antics as he turned around to face Jinwoo, putting a hand over his heart and mouthing, 'oh my gosh'. He took a deep breath and reached for the desired dye, handing it over to the youngest, whose ears and tail seemed to have mysteriously disappeared. "Here."

Almost urgently, the youngest accepted the dye and, not being able to hold it in any longer, bent his knees and punched his fist in the air. The feelings of accomplishment were too strong; he couldn't have kept them in for any more than another second.