Ch•3

Edited
Sally boys p•o•v
I gave travis my number along with a little note that said ~if you need someone to talk to I'm one text or call even if it's late at night I'll text back, just don't call me I might kill you.~ With a little winky face at the end
I feel bad his dad seemed like an ass while there texting. Hopefully he isn't In too much trouble. I get home and unlock my door and slam my body into it being to lazy to turn the knob I get In and close the door looking around for my father "pa?" I call out but there was no answer "papa?" I call again DA- I see a note on the counter I read it. _Sorry son I won't be home for a day or two._ Your never home. I mumble and roll my good eye. My phone buzzes
Larry: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALL DAY?!?!?
>I was helping out a friend. What.
Larry: what friend?!?
>Nunya
Larry: who the fuck is nunya?
>nunyaDamnBusiness
Larry:rude. Ma wants to know if your joining us for dinner.
>no I'm exhausted sorry dude.
Larry: you're good little dude get some rest
I take a quick shower and brush my hair. And head off to sleep.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+dream land*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
The moonlight guides me threw the forest. I fell like hours has gone by. The leaves rustling. The dry sticks crunch under my feet as I walk I come to a stop just to see a dog. At first glance it looks like your normal lovable cute puppy. But look longer and it grows bigger his eye get darker his claws grow his once brown fur is a dead gray. Looking up at this..... monster I turn to run but am stoped by a shadow.. I hear this dreadful screeching I cover my ears and fall to the ground.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I shoot up from my bed a bit to fast giving myself a headache. I check my phone reading the time 4:00am,
Stretch out across my bed not knowing gizmo was at the end of it. ~Meow~ hey giz. How you been? I ask that like he's just gonna say"not much Sal just being a cat". I laugh at my stupidity.

It's been like 3 hours of me just thinking and my alarms goes off like 12 times I hit snooze every time. Finally getting up I do my morning routine right after I go feed my fat (human like) cat, I grab a light snack and make my way down to Larry's. Sense me and him are good friends I can just walk right in. I go straight to Larry's room to find him sleeping. Fucking hell larry. I was gonna wake him up nicely but i want to be a ass so I jump on him "larrry!!" "LArry!!" "LARRRRRYYYYY!" he pushes me off of his bed and rolls to the other side I go to the kitchen and get a glass of water (you know where dis going) and run back to pour it on him but to my surprise he's up. I still poured it on him I ain't scared of him. " FUCKING HELL SAL!?"
"Well I'm not gonna waist my plan." I say as smudged as I can.
"imma kick your ass."
"No your going to get ready for school."
"ugh...... whatever"
Larry took forever to get ready so of course we were late to school. School went by a tad bit to fast. I completely forgot that Travis is gonna come over to my house well apartment same difference.
"Hey you blue bitch!" I turn too be greeted by Travis "friends"
(I don't know if they ever put any of Travis friends names in the game but imma make some up)
"Well if it isn't max and his gay parade."
I say him obviously not amused one bit.
"Say that again you numb blue bitch."
He says threw clenched teeth
I go to repent it but get interrupted
"Leave him alone I have to do a project with him and would like to have a partner that isn't knocked out."
I give a non-noticeable glare at Travis. They walk away and I get pulled along by Travis. When his hand let go of mind I sighed. Earning a side glance from Travis.
•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.
Chapter completed good day lads and ladies and nonbinary yetis