Ch•12 pt2

School just ended for the day. So me sal and Larry are on the way home well .....Larry's home anyway we get to the apartment and head to Larry's door we step inside and I see my mom dressing willow in a cute outfit. (Picture up top)"Hi son hi Larry and sal." "Hi river." Sal and Larry both say at the same time. "Hey she won't let me do her hair can one of you guys try?" "I can i think I'm the only one other than you that knows how to use a rubber band" sal offers. he walks over to where my mom is sitting and sits down on his knees willow goes and sits in front of him. he takes the brush and starts brushing out her hair. "Can I have two like you?" "Yes you can!'' he splits her hair into two and pulls out the bangs he puts the two parts into low ponytails and braids the remaining hair. "All done"he says, willow stands up and grabs one of the braids. "Let's go get some ice cream" she says jumping up and down sal laughs a little and stands up "is it okay if we stop by my house so I can feed my cat?" Sal asks her she nods. "Okay ma I'll see you in a little bit love you" I say "love you too" "Larry are ya gonna goin us?" Sal asks "no I think imma go hang out with ash for a bit." "Okay see you guys." "Bye bye"willow says waving bye. "Don't be out too late Travis you're making dinner." My mom says "What why me?" "Because I said so deal with it" "ugh fine" sal and willow left me I walk out the door and run to the elevator just to see sal pushing a button repeatedly "sal hurry he's all most here" "I'm trying" sal says there trying to make me miss the elevator I get to the elevator and it closed before I could stop it I run up the stairs and make it before the doors open I hide and see them walk out "looks like we beat him" sal says I sneak up behind sal and grab his sides with my hands he squeaked and I started laughing we head to his door and go inside he calls gizmo and once again gizmo comes running out but runs to willow I fake gasp "gizmo" "haha now you know how I felt" I snort a bit sal goes and puts food and water in gizmos bowl. We started walking to the ice cream store once we got there. We ordered some ice cream and sat down. Sal got a smoothie so he didn't have to lift up his prosodic I got mint chocolate chip and willow got a Sunday. After we were done we walked to the park willow thought it was a good idea to ask sal for a piggyback ride she was on his shoulders and "faster!" she said and sal began to run but not too far he spun around in a circle and willow began to laugh. I smile too myself. We get to the park and willow drags sal to the slides. then starts climbing up the stairs too try and get to the slide I shake my head and help her Putting her at the top and I go to the bottom of the slide I tell her to come down and she slide down and starts laughing I pick her up and start spinning her around she starts giggling I set her down and she runs too the swings me and sal follow her "can you pwes put me on the swing?" She asks and I do "push me"she says kicking her legs back and forth I go behind the swings and grab both sides and pull back and let go "meee too" sal says mimicking willow I do the same for him.
We stayed at the park for 2 hours then it starts to get dark we where walking home now " I'm tired" willow says yawning I pick her up and she lays her head on my shoulder we get home before it is completely dark out I put willow on the couch and take off her shoes putting a blanket over her,And start dinner.
Sal's POV
I had the best day with Travis and willow. She's a little sweetheart. Travis on the other hand was awesome. He's really good with her and gentle, his caring side is the sweetest thing to see.
••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••
Another chapter woop woop hope you guys like it thank you for almost 400 reads have a good day lads and ladies and the nonbinary yezzys.
I just noticed I don't use a periods a lot man I suck at this book thing 😅
••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••
Man i still suck at this book thing.