Ch•7

Travis POV
After that whole ordeal with sal I had to go home. I got my school bag while sal was asleep. I didn't leave a note or a text. I just went home it was about 5am. Once my house came into view. I was scared to go back to that hell hole not knowing what father might do if he catches me sneaking in. I know he probably would be passed out on the couch.
I get my keys from my pocket and slowly insert it into the keyhole to avoid making noise, unlocking the door is the easy part. I open the door and step in. Mozzarella (no idea if they even have a dog but they do now.) starts jumping around. "Sit."I say snapping my fingers pointing to the floor. I shut the door. I hear soft sobs in the kitchen. I lightly close the door, and go to the kitchen. I see my ma on the floor crying. "Ma what's wrong?". She looks up and puts on a fake small smile, "I'm okay honey. We're have you been?" "I..I was at a friend house." She wipes under her eyes and stands up, "okay I'm glad your okay, just tell me before you leave to sleepover at someone's house." she says, giving me a hug,I hug back. "Mom why do you stay with dad if all he does is hit us?" "I don't know baby....when I met him he was a nice man he was romantic and charming and was there when I needed someone then we got married and not long after that he started hitting me I got pregnant and he got mad she would have been you're older sister." "Older sister?" I say shocked. "Yes older sister I had a miscarriage after your father."Her voice starts getting softer. I look at her with a questioning look. "When we found out the gender of the baby was a girl he got mad and stormed out of the room and I followed him to not cause a scene, the drive home was just him bitching about how he doesn't want a girl or how he will not have more than one woman in the house. So when we got home he stomped up the stairs and I followed not thinking he would do anything bad."  She pauses for a moment to wipe under her eyes. " as we both got to the top of the stairs I was trying to calm him down and he got more mad. He turned around and pushed me down the stairs. I remembered him coming back down the stairs to tell me that it was my fault and that if the baby lived he would kill it and me. I'm glad that I didn't give birth to her." "How much older would she be than me?" I ask a bit sad. "About two years,Her name would have been Lee Ann, I don't need you to get all sad on me, wipe your eye and wash your face your father will be home in 3 hours. We can go get some breakfast  and all that before he gets back." "Yes ma." We get in the car and my mom and i  go to the restaurant and order some food and eat in the parking lot. "This is nice." I say. 
"Yes, yes it is no yelling. No fighting, just peace and quiet." She says with a smile plastered on her face.
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
This is a bit short sorry have a good day lads and ladies and the nonbinary yetis
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
Anybody else obsessed with dreamwastaken and georgenotfound? Bc i am and i think i'm gonna make a fanfiction with dream skeppy badboyhalo and george.