Introduction

First and forth most I'll like to give my thanks to god who have been waking me up everyday and giving me the strength to express my thoughts. Secondly thanks to my supportive readers for all my books. Thanks for reading them and I do appreciate y'all support.

I just want to give you guys some more drama and romance so I decided on another book. 'TEMPTATION 💋' I always wanted to write this story but didn't have enough idea but now I do. All things written in this book is my own imagination any similarities to other's is totally a coincidence.

WARNING: Don't copy my work and make it your own, please and thanks. That's all I have to say for now... Please enjoy.

_____________________________________

Introducing Star O'Brien which is the main character in this book.

Star O'Brien: 24 years old and beautiful with cool caramel skin tone. Her hair is black and natural but she like wearing weave. Her body is what you called 'slim thick' and very curvy. She is 5" 3 with bow legs that just have her looking sexy. She has two sibling, Prince O'Brien her big brother and Angel O'Brien her big sister.

She also had two lovely parents, Tashina O'Brien her mom and Lucious O'Brien her dad. Her two bestfriends are Lyric Jones and Tajae Marshall, she love then to death and lastly her unfaithful boyfriend Darnell King, that's trying to be loyal after messing up a few times.

Ace Riley: 28 of age and very handsome. He had any girl drooling over his sexy, fit body. When you talk about muscle he has it all, especially that he work out a lot and he's a detective. He keep his chocolate body in shape and cool. He love his daughter Acacia Riley to death and will do anything to protect her.

Darnell King: 27 of age with cool brown skin. He keep his tall curly hair in braids to his back. He have a perfect body with nice muscle and very handsome. His pink lips are sexy asf and Star just love having them on her lips.

Lyric Jones: 24 of age with a badass attitude. Her chocolate color is very unique and she is very beautiful with it. She like tracking her hair with Brazilian hair but her real hear is black, straight and shoulder length. Her body has curve in the right places and she is same height as Star.

Tajae Marshall: 24+ of age with a warm personality. She's a peaceful girl with light brown complexion. Her brown curly hair drop above her back and she had the end Burgundy. She don't have as much curve as Star and lyric but her body was neat.

Prince O'Brien: 28 of age with a steady mind. He has same complexion as Star and Angel. He's the biggest of them three and I must say he's too handsome. He's very loving but when it comes to his business, he's a serious man.

Angel O'Brien: 26 of age. She has more curve than star and really beautiful. She has natural black hair as well but she love it weaved. She's a successful lady that seeking for love in the wrong places. She love her family so much.

Tashina O'Brien: 46 of age with a badass attitude. She was still looking beautiful in her old age and she keep up her body in good shape. She has a cool Carmel complexion and nice shape... So there you see where Star and Angel got there shape from.

Lucious O'Brien: 50 of age with a nice body built at his age. He's a very wealthy man that cares for his family and will do anything for them. He has brown complexion with dye black hair, hiding the grey one's. He love his wife daring although she can be a pain in his ass at times.

So there you have a full description of the main characters in this story. Now chapter one is about to start.

😘😘👍