💋TEMPTATION 15💋

Chapter 15.

Just want to shout out to my fellow readers from 'Hood's drama' and is now with me on 'TEMPTATION':

LovenaWilliams who's always commenting and voting.😙

Riya720 who's always voting and be the first to check out my updates.😘

SmartyGirl1 who's always voting and add most of my books to her library. 😘

Chiomsky21 who's always voting. 😘

Thanks to y'all and I really appreciate your time and effort to be here on this story. Also a big shout out to all my silence readers and if your name wasn't mentioned just know I'm really great full.

Continue supporting me and please enjoy this chapter.

****

Bouncy curls fall down on Star's back as she use the curling iron to do so, she add a side part at the front which gives her face a bright look. She did her make up then turn to the red dress leing on her bed.

Sliding it over her body, she fix her boobs in it since it is a strapless, tight dress that drops above her knees. A descent split is in the middle with a beautiful design on the front. She carefully slide her feet in a pair of black six inches stilettos and reach for her jewelries.

"Perfect" she breath out once her look was finish and she observed herself in the body mirror.

She reaches for her black clutch purse, throwing her phone inside and grabs her keys. She make sure everything is in place carefully before marching out to her red Mercedes car. She feel eyes burning through her body and she turns slightly knowing who it is.

"Hey" she smile waving at Ace.

"Hey" he replied walking to his motor bike that he now have a strong liking for.

Star could feel the tension between them and she knows it's because she didn't kiss him. She badly wanted to but she feel like it was too quick to be tongue wrapping with another guy although she's truly done with Darnell.

She wants her heart to heal properly before sharing it with anyone else that's if she's willing to share her heart again. She stared at him in his uniform looking sexy and even more sexier when he hops on his motor bike and his muscle just showing up. He gives her a small smile before speeding down the road.

Star watches until he is out of sight before she enter her car and drive out to her sister's house.

***
Star can hardly get a parking spot when she arrives at Angel's house, she wonder where she get so many friends from. After searching and searching, she spots a suitable parking spot to park. She walks up to the entrance where she can hear souls music blasting, chattering and laughing from the guest.

She stands at the entrance looking around for family member of her's or any of her friends. You could mistake this for a night club because of the crowd that is here. Star doesn't feel too happy to be here but her mom wouldn't stop reminding her.

"Hey sis" Prince walks up to her, giving her a quick hug.

"Sup bro, where are the cute little couple?" she asked emphasizing on the three last words.