💋TEMPTATION 35💋

Chapters 35.

Star looks over at Ace as they make their way back home. He haven't look at her yet utter a word to her as he drives back. Each time she looks his way to talk to him, she stops herself because of the expression on his face.

She want to explain things to him and that he wouldn't take what Darnell said the wrong way because she wouldn't hurt him.

"Ace, what Dar--

Being disrespectful, Ace turns up the volume of the radio cutting her sentence.  He is upset with her, this is why he didn't try to love anyone because he don't want to be insecure and worry if his heart will get break.

Star turns down the radio, trying to talk to him but he rudely turn it up again. Star is really annoy by it so she switch it off and place her hands on the power button.

"You need to listen to me Ace, it's not like Darnell said" Star said removing her hands.

"So were you at the restaurant with another guy as he said?" He asked glancing at her before looking back to the road.

"Yes but it--

Ace turn the radio back on interrupting her again and put speed in his driving. This is all new to him and he don't know how to handle it, he don't know if he should even trust her. Star sits back in her seat heaving a heavy sigh. She leans her head against the window, giving him time to calm down.

The car came to a halt and Star open her eyes seeing that he parks infront of her house.  She looks over at him but he isn't looking at her, instead his eyes focus on the outside of the window.

"Ace, you can't just believe what Darnell said,  he--

"And I should believe you? This is why I don't do this commitment sh!t. You women can't be trusted" he snapped at her.

"Likewise men and I didn't do anything  wrong. Jace asked me t--

"Jace? The ex that I need not to worry about?" Ace dryly laughed.

"There's nothing going on between us, I promise" Star assured him.

"Then why were you at the restaurant with him?" He asked staring deep into her eyes.

"H-he wanted to tell me that he got a job at LAC medical center and would be moving here..... Ace stare at her dangerously without blinking.

"I told him about you, I told him I'm with you Ace and I promise I would never hurt you. I'm not like that" she said sincerely.

She really mean it that she wouldn't hurt him. All she want is for them to be together and be happy without no problems. She just hope he'll trust her and let's just forget about what Darnell said. She didn't plan on their first date to end like this after the wonderful evening they were having until they ran  into Darnell.

"I don't want you to play with me like that Star, I need to trust you and for that to happen, you need to cut that dude off" Ace finally spoke.

"What? He's still my friend Ace, I can't just cut him off like that."

"Why the f**k not? I'm not going to be with you and have to be worrying about some other guy trying to hit on you.... So either cut him off or we call this relationship between us off" he said curtly.

"Fine! Then you have to cut off all your exes and hoes too" Star challenges him.

"No problem but I can't cut Moya off but I'll make her know I'm with you" he told her.