👄TEMPTATION 42👄

Chapter 42.

Star have a shock expression on her face, seeing Darnell with her underwear waving in the air. Ace face have a very angry expression even though he thought Darnell might be messing with them but how did he got her phone? Darnell feels proud of his selfish act.

"What is he doing with your phone and is that your underwear?" Ace asked trying hard to contain the anger in his voice.

Star turns to him with tears springing her eyes, Ace sees the guilty look on her  face and his heart hurt. He don't want to believe the thoughts in his head that is saying they were together lastnight and what they were doing.

"Answer me!" Ace shouted causing Star to jump.

"Don't talk to her like that ma--

"Shut the f**k up!" Ace warns Darnell seriously.

"A...ace I swear I didn't mean to hurt you, I don't know how it hap-

"How what happened? What did you do?"

"We spend the night together and we shared some old time memories right Star? Darnell smirked staring at Star.

His words gets Ace more infuriating and he punch Darnell in the face with his good hand. He feel a pain in his stomach but he constantly punching the light out of Darnell.

Star couldn't do nothing but watch because she knows Darnell deserve it. Darnell get a chance to punch Ace right in his stomach where his wound is. Ace falls back on the floor, groaning in pain and Darnell send another punch to his face.

"Leave him alone! Get off him!" Star screamed, pulling Darnell's hair.

She manages to pull him off Ace and runs to Ace  that's lying on the floor in pain.  Darnell gets off the floor and spit out a mouth full of saliva mix with blood while watching Star and Ace in raging anger.

"Your girl here is a b*tch, you should hear her screaming my name while riding my d*ck off all night" Darnell said teasingly.

"I'm going to f**king kill you! Ace yelled at him.

He pushes Star's hands off him and try to get up to kick Darnell's ass but the pain put him back on the floor. Darnell then glare at Star one last time before walking to his car and speed out.

Star didn't know she could hate someone like she's hating Darnell right now. She really don't want to loose Ace, not right now when she's so madly in love with him.

She sees a future with him, she sees them being a family one day and living happily ever after but after what just happened and the look he's giving her, could change everything in a bad way. Ace grunt in pain as he tries to get off the floor,  Star rush to help him but he push her hands off him.

"Please tell me what that asshole just said is a lie" Ace asked angrily.

Star fidget with her blouse with her eyes full of tears.  " I'm sorry Ace, I don't know how it happened"

Ace squeeze his eyes shut trying to hide the tears that threaten to fall from his eyes. It's the second time he's getting his heart broken by a woman and that's the reason why he never committed to anyone, the reason he didn't allowed himself to love anyone and always trying to protect his heart.

Back in high school, he loved his first ever girlfriend daring and she broke his heart by sleeping with one of his close friend.  He swore never to fall in love again until he met Star.  He thought she is different and there could be a future for them so he allowed his heart to love her.