💋TEMPTATION 23💋

Chapters 23.

Her eyes stay still on the beautiful, chocolate sight in front of her. She slowly rise from her bed, licking her lips while beckoning him to come closer and he did. His heavy weight dip on the bed and instantly  her hands start trailing over his soft, firm body.

Every part of his body was so smooth to touch, to feel, and to taste and oh my Godness! It’s impossible not to get wet just by this man sitting before her. His strong hands pulls her over his lap, now she is straddling him.

"You re so f**king sexy" he whispered, before latching his  lips on her neck.

A satisfying moan escape her lips as his mouth find her sweet spot, her hands runs through his low cut black hair and he groan against her neck. She could feel her panties soaking as his bulge rise underneath her. His hands wraps right around her waist while his mouth capture her lips.

"F**k!" He groaned, feeling her body grinding on him.

They both share passionate kissed, before he place her flat on her back removing her clothes piece by piece. Every touch from his hands on her body have her moaning like crazy. Spreading her legs  apart, she wait impatiently to feel him inside.......

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The loud sound of her alarm, shocks her out of her sleep and she growls miserable to be wake from her wonderful dream. It felt so real, she want it to be real. She feel the wetness in her panties and instantly  flush, she then jumps from her bed and open her blinds looking to see him.

Disappointment washes her face when her eyes didn't come across him. She haven't seen him since yesterday to let him know that she's in on his offer. Her body is craving for some hot, good sex and the longer she wait the more torturing it becomes.

After taking a long, warm shower, she throw a large white towel around her body and start drying her hair. She looks at her reflection in the mirror then have a flashback of her dream. His face coming into view, send a sweet feeling into her body.

"It's just sex, remember that Star" she coach herself.

She puts her hair in a messy bun then put on her outfit  for the day. A white high waist skirt with a navy blue designer blouse from her boutique. She wear a pair of navy blue stilettos with a white designer purse. Finishing her look, she add her jeweleries and check herself in the mirror.

The ringing of the doorbell cause her heart to skip a beat, as the thought of Ace being there comes to her mind. She apply more sweet cologne to her body before  heading downstairs to the door.

"A... angel, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Am I not welcome to visit my sister?" Angel asked stepping pass her.

"Yea ofcourse, just thought it was someone else" she said looking over on his house.

"Were you expecting someone?" Angel asked, quirking her brows.

"Huh? No just going to work" she quickly  replied, smiling sheepishly.

"But you just sai--

"So what can I help my lovely sister with this morning?" She asked cutting Angel off.

She didn't want to get into details with her big sister knowing  the lecture she would give her about her decision. They both enter the kitchen where Star starts making coffee.

"Josie is coming to L.A. tomorrow and I want to throw her a welcome party and hoping you'll help" Angel said taking a apple from the fruit basket.