4

It was almost 5:30 when you guys finally arrived at the spot. The place that you found was the perfect spot with the best view of the lights. The lights!

"Oh I almost forgot! Taehyung, today the park is hosting a light show. Me and Jungkook have never missed one of these. I think you will enjoy the show."

"Especially when the operator plays our favorite music." Jungkook spoke out.

"Sounds really cool. I wish I didn't have to leave. I really missed this place. I wanted to stay and grow up with all my friends."

"Well all our other friends moved out to "explore" the world. No one really wanted to stay here in this small town. We shed a lot of tears and we've seen happy moments. So it still wouldn't matter. Because eventually, they all leave." Jungkook started speaking. He didn't look uncomfortable now. Plus he was not acting mad at Taehyung anymore. Maybe he was just grumpy? You decided to let the boys have some alone time and catch up on life. So you got up and went to get ice cream.

"So a banana split for Kook, a chocolate bar for me, and Taehyung, what do you want?"

"Anything really. I don't care."

"Alright." You said as you left the two boys to talk in silence.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright Jungkook. Let's get straight to the point. You like Sun Hee, don't you?"

"She's my best friend of course I like her."

"So you don't have romantic feelings for her?"

"W-why would I have have romantic feelings towards her?" At his words Taehyung started laughing. "Wh-what's so funny."

"You haven't changed at all. You've liked her ever since middle school. I'm surprised you haven't confessed yet. I was by your side. And I know that you can't hide your feelings. And I'm surprised she hasn't noticed it yet."

A moment of silence filled the air until you made you way back, already eating your popsicle in one hand, and the other handing the ice creams to the boys.

"Thanks." Taehyung said while Jungkook stared at you. He didn't take his eyes of you the whole time he was there, and he was surprisingly quiet, while you and V kept talking all day long. A while later, when the show came to an end, you noticed his quietness and it started to bother you.

"Kook?" No answer.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Yeah! What's up?"

"Are you feeling well? You haven't talked all day. Should we head home?"

"I'm ok. Let's head to the bar."

You guys got up, packed your things and headed home to put the stuff away and freshen up a little. After a while, you put on a comfy black hoodie and a pair of shorts and headed downstairs. Jungkook was already in his car waiting for you both. You and Taehyung both got in, you sat in the front next to Jungkook, and Taehyung in the back.

Jungkook put on the music as you sang along the lyrics of the song. After about a 30 minute drive, the car stopped. Jungkook parked the car and you guy got out.

The bar was filled with people dancing and grinding on each other. Drunk people everywhere. Jungkook and Taehyung sat in front of the bartender.

"Two shots please." Taehyung said to the bartender who responded with a nod; already getting the drink ready.

"Make that one. I'm driving hyung, I can't drink." Jungkook told Taehyung with a wide-eyed expression.

Taehyung scoffed and continued, "Did I just hear the one and only, Jeon Jungkook call me hyung?" Taehyung fake-gasped.

"Relax, we are in a public place right now." Jungkook said as he let out a smirk.

On the other hand, you were busy drinking and making new friends. Your alcohol tolerance level was, let's just say, not very high. Even 1 drink could make you drunk, today you had 6. You were about to fall off the bar stool when Jungkook and Taehyung came to catch you at the same time. They put you back on the stool. The song on the DJ changed. You immediately stood up and started dancing, screaming, "IT'S MY FAVORITE SONG!"

Just then you ran to the dance floor and started dancing sexily with this random guy that you saw. Both Jungkook and Taehyung started staring at you not moving their eyes off you. Suddenly you felt a strong grip on your wrist.

"Ouch!" You screamed.

"Alright that's enough for today. Let's get you home." Jungkook said, dragging you all the way to the car. Taehyung followed the two of you towards the car. Jungkook practically threw you (gently) in the back seat, put seatbelts on you and put a blanket on your body. While you were asleep in the back, Taehyung took the seat next to Jungkook.

"I wouldn't have thought her to be the person to get drunk that fast. She's such a dork." Taehyung let out a chuckle.

"I know right. That's why I love her." Jungkook said to Taehyung. "Hyung, can you please keep this a secret. I don't want her to know yet. I want her to fall for me first."

"Oh so you admit it, huh?"

"You already know that. You shouldn't be surprised. Hyung, please promise me that you won't tell her. I'm going to confess when the time is right."

"Sure, and don't feel threatened by me. She's not my type."

Jungkook snickered and nodded. "I won't. She's mine and mine only."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thump. Thump. Thump. The room was filled with panting noises; sweat dripping from your forehead. Tired. Scared. You saw it. A figure of a much older man. Someone oddly familiar. He was turning around. He was about to reveal his face. Just a tiny bit to the left. He called out your name. A voice, very familiar, but you couldn't recall. Sun Hee! You sat up, panting heavily. You had that same dream again. You looked around. You were tucked in your blanket, in your room. You immediately got up, throwing the blanket away on the side, as you made your way to the kitchen to get a drink of water. As you passed through the living room, you noticed a figure laying on the couch. As you got close, you recognized that face immediately. It was Jungkook. He was sleeping without a blanket. He must have been freezing. You quickly got a blanket and put it over him. Sat on the other couch, got your computer, and you started working.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was on vacation and then the schoolwork piled up so I had to take care of that first.
Anyway! What do you think is gonna happen next? Keep reading to find out! Thanks for reading everyone!

3~15~19