Chapter 13

A/N: I tried jacfletch. sorry if its not up to your expectations. i never was good at describing things like this lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal’s POV

Donghae led the way to the ring-like thing in the middle of the field. The spectators started clapping upon our arrival. It feels like we’re in a gladiator movie where we’re on our way into the arena to fight to the death. It honestly scared me a little. I grabbed hold of Donghae’s hand and he squeezed my hand in return making my heart skip a beat. My mouth curved into a small smile, so small that you’ll need a microscope to be able to see.

As we were face to face with the remaining teams I found out that one of them were Kai’s. His team consisted of him and two other boys; the other team consisted of 3 male also. It seems like we’re at a disadvantage since our team consisted of 1 male and 2 female. Kai smiled innocently to me and when he thought that I wasn’t looking he smirked evilly at Donghae. Donghae glared at him and squeezed my hand a little tighter. I wonder what could have happened to make the two be at each other’s throats when they both just met two hours ago.

The person in charge of the event came to us and told us the new rule for the event’s end. Each team will send in a player and it’ll be a 1vs1vs1. The last person still with their nametag will take the 400 points for their team. We were given ten minutes to discuss the lineup. The ten minutes are crucial to us seeing how our team is at the most disadvantage. I see two possible actions the other two teams can make. One, they will fight amongst themselves since our team has 2 girls, making it easy for them to eliminate us later for an easy win. Or two, they will eliminate us right away seeing how we ARE 2 girls and we can’t beat their strengths. I’m hoping for the first to happen.

I probably might have jinxed us seeing how the two teams went with the second action. Suzy and I were eliminated right away. We didn’t even get a chance to fight back. Kai’s team still had all 3 players, the other team still had 3 players and our team only had Donghae. Our chances of winning were slim. Very slim.

“Donghae, you better get us that win! You hear me???” I shouted when Donghae made his way towards the ring.

He stopped and turned back to face Suzy and I, or was it just me? Before answering he showed me his most handsome smile. “Yes, princess. Your wish is my command.” He playfully bowed. This caused the spectators of students and faculty to laugh and applaud. I tried to suppress the smile that was slowly creeping up on my face. Even if we don’t get the win it was enough knowing that he was willing to face 6 boys just to get me 400 points.

Donghae walked into the ring. Looks like the two teams had teamed up again against us. The image of Donghae slowly rolling up his sleeve was so damn hot and sexy. If I wasn’t surrounded by people I would have had a nosebleed. Donghae continued to take off his watch, loosen his tie and unbuttoned the top three buttons of his white dress shirt. It was at this moment in my life did I ever so badly want to have a photographic memory. I’ll be secretly clicking away and storing the pictures forever in my mind. I became annoyed when I saw flashes from cellphones go off like crazy.

“Yah, it’s against school policy to have your cellphones on you!! Give them to me, I’m confiscating them all!!!!”