Chapter 15

I feel like i rushed things in this one but oh well. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber’s POV

Krystal ran out of the restaurant crying. It hurts, my heart hurts. It hurts more than the rejection I received earlier in the car. I was in the midst of standing up to chase after her but I stopped and slowly sat back down. I can’t chase after her. I’ve lost. I thought I could try to at least make her like me a little but I couldn’t. I had my chance and now it’s gone. It’s time for me to step aside and let hyung have his chance.

I was trying to fight back the tears that were slowly forming however failed miserably when my sight blurred, tears streaming down my face. I had pulled over to the side since I was in no condition to be driving. Needing something, anything to distract the pain in my heart I pounded my hands on the steering wheel, breaking skin but not enough to make me forget the pain my chest holds onto.

It started pouring bringing me back the memories of that time, our time. Or had it only been my time? Did it mean anything to her I wonder. I opened the car door and let the rain pound on me. If only the rain could wash away the pain like how it washes away my tears. I slowly dropped to the ground, crying with the sky. Was it the other way around? The sky crying with me? I wasn’t sure, I just know that we were crying together.

Krystal’s POV

“Krystal-ah, what happened? If you don’t tell us how would we know how to help?” Tiffany unnie asked me.

All I could do was shake my head and sob.

“Soojung-ah, please tell us. We’re all here for you.” Sunny unnie said. They kept asking but eventually stopped when I wouldn’t answer to any of their questions. Since I wouldn’t even answer Jessie’s questions she left the room to go get us some drinks and more tissue. My sobbing had started dying down when I was startled by a flash then a loud boom. The heavy rain hitting against my windows could be heard. This brought back the memory of that time under the tree. The first time I noticed Donghae’s gentle side. The first time I noticed his kindness. The first time-I sobbed loudly remembering every moment that happened that rainy night.

“Donghae.” I muttered quietly.

“Donghae? Who’s Donghae?” Sunny questioned. She must have heard me.

PRIANG

The sound of crashing utensils caught our attention. We turned toward the sound and saw unnie with a cold and deadly gaze.

“What did he do to you?” she asked coldly. When I didn’t answer she shouted, “TELL ME!!!” Her shouting made me shook in fear. I had never seen Jessica this angry before.

“N-nothing, unnie. He didn’t do anything.” I told her but she didn’t believe me.

“TELL. ME. NOW. OR. YOU. ARE. SLEEPING. OUTSIDE.” She threatened. Oh boy, I’m so dead tonight. I ended up telling the unnies of what happened at the school gate with Suzy, the confession in the car, and the dinner. Jessie unnie calmed down a little after my explanation but she was still pissed off. “I’m still going to kill him for making you cry.”