Chapter 23

Amber’s POV

“Nice to see you again, Am.” She smiled before running to me and kissing me. My eyes widen. I pushed her away from me and wiped my lips with my sleeve.

“W-what are you doing here?!” I asked her again. How did she find me? Does hyung know that she’s here?

“I’m here to be with you, silly.” She trailed a finger from my forehead down to my nose. I shivered at her touch. It doesn’t seem like I’ll be free of her any time soon.

“Come on, bro. Don’t be like that to Hyuna-shi.” The guys said. If only they knew that she was hyung’s fiancé who left hyung at the altar for me. I faked a smile before turning towards the guys.

“Uhm…guys? I’ll just talk to Hyuna noona alone if you don’t mind.” I asked them.

“Sure. Go right ahead you love birds.” Key said wiggling his eyebrows before leaving. The others followed. When I saw that they were gone I swiftly turned towards her and grab her wrist.

“Why are you here?! Leave. Now.” I stated coldly. I could see pain in her eyes. No, Amber. Don’t look at her eyes. Just make her leave. I dragged her towards the front door and opened it for her, avoiding her gaze. “Leave now and don’t come back.” I said. I don’t want her here, I don’t want to see her. Although hyung no longer feels anything towards her I still hate her for leaving him at the altar. The humiliation he must have felt, the pain he must have felt, how heartbroken he must have been to see his fiancé choose his sister.

“I’ll leave, but I’ll be back.” She said. Before she left she kissed me again and then ran out. Dammit! Stop kissing me! I don’t love you!

“So….did you two make up and make out?” Key asked when I returned into the living room.

“Am, just forgive her.” Minho stated.

“Yeah, Am. We can see how much she loves you during that kiss.” Henry added in.

“Guys! Stop it, don’t believe her story. I never was in a relationship with her. I never loved her.” I told them. They gasped. I ended up telling them the whole story.

“So you’re saying that she’s a crazy bitch who is obsessed with you.” Henry summarized it. I nodded.

“Dude, we didn’t know. If we knew we wouldn’t have let her into your room.” Key said.

“You what?!! You let her into my room? How could you?” I shouted. What if she did something crazy in there? What if she set up a hidden camera? What if she cursed my room? Worst, what if she slept on my bed? I shivered at the thought. “Great! Now I have to go burn the place.” I don’t think I’ll be able to get any sleep tonight.

Donghae’s POV

I’m worried. I know how psychopathic Hyuna can be. I don’t want her hanging around Amber. I never told Amber the real story. She thinks that she stole my fiancé from me and was the cause of my failed wedding but in fact I was grateful that she stopped it. However, in the process I’ve hurt Amber. I need to tell her the real story and if she hates me, it’s what I deserve. I texted her to meet me at my place tomorrow after school.