Chapter 22 - Their Past

Donghae’s POV

“Hyung, you really should stop playing around with girls. I can’t keep pretending to be you when you set up two dates at the same time.” The llama said.

“It’s okay. I’m only doing this because I’m still looking for THE one. Once I find her I’ll stop, I promise.” I said with a smile.

“But hyung you-Yah, stop messing up my hair!” she shouted. I laughed at her face. “Fine! I’m not going on your date anymore.” She quickly threatened.

“No! I’m sorry I won’t do it anymore. So pleeeeeease go as me to my date.” I said with a pout. I know she’s weak to my pleas.

“Argh! Fine, however this is the last time I’m pretending to be you on the dates that YOU set up.” I nodded my head vigorously. I started fixing her tie and her hair.

“There, there’s the handsome llama! Now go to that date, I don’t want to be late.” I said pushing her out the door. “Don’t come back until you score her number, you got it?!?” I shouted out as she walked down the drive way. She flicked her finger at me and I chuckled. Now that Amber’s going to that girl, I can go to the other girl. I smiled before dashing up the stairs to get ready for my other date.

“Donghae!” she shouted. I smiled before running towards her. I gave a quick peck on her lips and we went on with our date. I found out that she was boring, she only has a pretty. Even if she gives me her number I won’t ever call her.

“Here you go, my number so you can call me.” she said with a smile.

“uh…yeah. Thanks. I got to go. Bye.” I wanted to leave as fast as I can. I should have taken the girl that Amber went out with. I released a sigh seeing how this date was a fail.

“Donghae.” She locked her arms in mine stopping me from going. I turned towards her with an annoyed face.

“What?” I said coldly.

“You really don’t remember me?” she asked. What is she talking about?

“No, and even if I do I wish I ever won’t.” I said, yanking my arms away from her. I started walking away when she shouted something. I froze in my spot.

“I knew you’ll see it my way. Well, call me tonight. Or else.” She said before walking away. WTF?? How did she know??

“So how was it hyung?” Amber asked when I entered the front door. I didn’t answer and went into my room. I know I was being rude but I’m too scared. What if she tells everyone? I’ll be dead. My parents will disown me for sure. I snapped out of my thoughts when my cell beeped. Wondering who it was I switched the phone on. My face became paler than it already was. How did she get my number? I didn’t even give it to her!

Hyuna: hey, I figured I’ll message you since I know you probably won’t message me. ohh btw I got your phone from her.