Chapter 13

Hotpants92: How do you love him?

It was a burning question I've always wondered, and I just had to know how Harry could love someone like me, who insults and beats him up. It's kind of insane.

Curlycat94: Who? Louis?

Hotpants92: Yeah, i mean u say hes been so mean to you...how could u love someone if they hurt you?

Curlycat94: I'm not sure, i just...it started in middle school, he wasn't mean or rude till high school...when he met Zayn and Niall...we never talked or anything, but he was sweet and nice..i guess i just feel like there's more to him then this bad boy act.

I frowned, Zayn and Niall have changed me. I remember before I met them I had no piercings or tattoos, never thought of doing drugs, smoking, or drinking. I use to be polite and caring. But, when high school started I felt so weak, vulnerable, alone.

I just met them and they showed me all these 'things' and pretty much took me under their wing. It started with us just being friends, however they soon slowly changed me. Introducing me to new music, taking me to parties, having me join them when they got tattoos and offered to get me one. And then I wasn't weak anymore.

Whenever I look at Harry though, it's as if I feel so numb and melt under his eyes. As if he takes away all my acting and makes me, be me. I sighed, then typed hesitantly.

Hotpants92: How do you know when ur in love...?

Curlycat94: you don't even need to ask anyone else if what you're feeling is love, because you just know it deep down. When you love someone, I think it's that you can accept everything about them, and then you feel accepted by them. You feel comfortable around them, you're able to be yourself, and you are able to do anything with this person and feel happiness...yeppp....

I felt myself start shaking and sweat, hands trembling slightly hovering over the keyboard. Is this love? Could I actually love him? A guy? Harry Styles, the boy I've always hated for some strange reason? The guy I have beat up since the beginning of high school?

No, I can't be.

***

"Hey Lou, wanna grab some smokes after school?" Zayn asked as we grabbed our lunch. Though I would usually say yes, I didn't.

I shook my head with a sigh,"Nah, my mum's been on my tail about not being home enough."

Niall ordered his lunch and thanked the lady who smiled. Unlike the food, the staff is actually nice. Once out of hearing range, he then snickered,"Dude, she doesn't even like you, why does she care if you're home or not? "

I shrugged, not at all offended because it's true, before walking to our table as they followed. We took a seat and I replied,"Who knows, she's a strange person."

"Oh so that's where you get it from." Zayn gasped, acting shocked. I smacked him in the arm, glaring at the raven-haired jerk, who's somehow my friend even though he annoys me. He held his hands in offense,"Hey man hands off the merchandise."

I chuckled, teasing, "What merchandise?"

"Hey ! I happen to be pretty loaded in the lower region," He winked with a smirk, motioning to his bottom area suggestively.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes,"Like I needed to know that."

Niall bursted out into a laughing fit and I smiled, looking at my two idiotic friends. See? this is where I belong.

***

"Hey Lou!" I turned from where I stood at my locker, seeing Eleanor raced towards me. When she reached me, she frowned,"I haven't see you around lately."