Chapter 14

I woke up to the weight on my bed,"Lou-Lou! Mum wants to talk to you!"

I groaned opening my eyes to see Phoebe looking down at me. I chuckled,"Ok ok."

she giggled and got up, racing out the room. I shook my head in amusement and swung my legs over the edge of the bed walking over to the closet. I grabbed a gray t-shirt, jean jacket, and black skinny jeans. I changed before swiping my hair to the side smirking.

I look pretty hot.

I sighed, making my way downstairs and into the kitchen seeing my mum sitting at the island. I sat across and looked at her expectantly. She glanced up from her tea and glared, grabbing something from her jacket and threw it on the table.

I tensed seeing what she tossed, making sure not to make any eye contact with her. She furrowed her eyebrows, asking with anger,"Can you explain why i found drugs in your room?!"

"Why the fuck were you going through my things?" I shouted, she had no right to go in my room, it's my personal space.

She slammed her hands on the table, scowling, "I have every right to go through my sons things. Besides, I was just cleaning up, because your room is a pigsty! I'm taking away your phone and you are not to leave this house for the next 3 months, understood?"

"what? You have no right!" I protested, crossing my arms.

She glared, then sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I don't understand, I've taught you everything you needed to know. From school comes first, to drugs are bad. Where did I go wrong Louis?!"

"Maybe when you had me move schools?!" I accused, narrowing my eyes at her.

She frowned, and as if a light bulb appeared, she connected the dots. "It's those delinquent friends of yours that did this to you! Ever since high school started you've been nothing but obnoxious, rude, and distant!"

"I have not! I am perfectly fine!" I sneered, even though it was basically true. They're my friends and I'm suppose to defend them.

"I found drugs in your room! How is that fine?!!" She screamed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys off the counter to my car. "I'm going to school!"

"Not so fast. Phone!" She demanded, holding her hand out expectantly.

I sighed, glaring at her and tossed the device on the table before slamming the door shut as I walked outside.

***

"Hey Louis!" Zayn greeted where he stood at our lockers in the hall.

I stomped past him with a scowl, slamming my shoulder against him and opened my locker, ignoring him. He turned confused,"What the hell has gotten into you?!"

I slammed my locker shut, looking at him and said sarcastically,"Oh, I don't know? Maybe that you left your drugs in my room and my mum found them!"

He stiffened, a guilty look present on his face."oh shit, listen mate I'm s-"

"No!" I interrupted and he jumped in surprise at my voice,"Don't apologize, just..just give me some space. I'm stressed and really annoyed at them moment."

"yeah erm...okay," he trailed off, eyeing me cautiously, before walking away slowly. I sighed rubbing my forehead in frustration. I cannot believe this is happening, never once has my mum caught drugs in my room. She already thinks I'm a bad seed, now she probably thinks I'm rotten.

"Hey Lou. Are you alright?"

I turned seeing Perrie looking at me with a worried gaze. I sighed, shaking my head. I have no reason to lie to Perrie, she's already helped me and I trust her. "No, my mum found ...some drugs in my room."