Chapter 2

The first thing I woke up to was the sound of banging on my door and my mum's voice shouting,"Louis get up! I need you to drop off the girls at school!"

I groaned and rolled over, stuffing my face in a pillow. Since our family is big we have trouble with getting to places on time. Two bathrooms and five girls equals trouble. I don't mind having sisters, but when I need to pee, I need to pee. And the fact that my mum using me having a car to her advantage sucks, since I need to drive my sisters to school sometimes.

"Okay, okay!" I shouted when she knocked loudly again. Mum's are really annoying, but I think mine is the worse.

"Don't start this with me, It's already 6 o'clock and I don't need my day being ruined!" Mum said before stomping off, heels creating a obnoxious noise on each step she walked on. I didn't know being a nurse involved heels.

I rolled my eyes and sat up, scratching the back of my neck lazily. My mum and I are probably the ones who fight the most in the house. I guess you can say high school changed me when I turned fourteen. I drifted from my old friends and started going off on my own. I got my first tattoo at fifteen and my music taste went from Ed Sheeran to Sleeping with Sirens.

I stopped wearing bright jeans and stuck with faded, black ones. At church, people began judging and my mum became completely embarrassed of my life choices However, I would just shrug it off, not thinking much of it. I mean, it's not like I don't like church. I just hate their opinions at times and the way they judged people.

I sighed and sluggishly walked to my closet, grabbing my black skinny jeans off the ground and band T-shirt along with my leather jacket. Typical 'rocker' boy I guess, I'm a mix between punk, rock, and had a dash of emo in me. I don't take being emo as an insult, it's a life choice and lots of emo people are really hot.

After I change, I opened my door and immediately heard the fighting of teen girls downstairs, most likely arguing over breakfast. I ignored it before rushing to the bathroom and applying eyeliner, then proceeding to fix my hair in a hot messy styles. Perfect, I thought when looking at my appearance.

"Louis, we need to go!" Lottie exclaimed, opening the door like she's the queen of England.

I glared at her,"Calm yourself, and what did I say about knocking? I could be pissing and you would've walked in."

She shuddered and shot me a dirty look"You're disgusting, can we just go? I don't want to be late again! Last time my teacher called me out in front of the whole class."

I put away the eyeliner and brushed my teeth. Lottie scoffed, and left to tell the others I was almost ready. When I was done, I grabbed my bag from my room and shooed the girls outside. My car was a tight squeeze, but luckily Lottie just sat in the front, while the others squished into the back three seats. It's a pain when the hot weather hits, but we make it work. I ignored the annoying chatting between the girls and dropped them off with a wave goodbye.

When I got to my school, I pulled into my usual spot and got out, walking to the side of the building. While the other students when inside, I leaned against the wall waiting for Niall to meet up with me. We meet here everyday and walk in together. We're both practically loners, well us and-

"Hey Lou."

Yeah, our third mate; Zayn Malik.

He's the third person in our 'group'. Besides him, we are basically on our own. I'm pretty popular with the ladies, but other than that people either are annoyed, jealous, or terrified of me. Honestly, I like it. Unlike me and Niall, Zayn only has tattoos and his ears pierced. He hates piercings on his face, so when Niall and I get them, he would skip out.