Chapter 15

"Louis, stop," Harry giggled as i peppered him with kisses.

I smiled kissing his cheek,"But you're so cute..i can't help but kiss you."

"Lou, we're suppose to be doing our homework," He complained, though smiled.

I raised an eyebrow smirking as i caressed his cheek lightly,"Now is that really what you want?"

He laughed, shaking his head before laying in my arms as i grabbed the remote turning on a movie. "What are we watching?" he asked quietly, as previews played on the screen.

"Rocky," I said with a shrug, it was the closest movie i could find. It was silent before the movie began. It was dark considering the lights were off and was 8pm. My mum and sisters were downstairs an she only allowed Harry over because he's Anne's son and she thinks were doing homework.

I looked down at Harry, he was watching the movie intensely and looked so adorable. How have i never noticed? He's like an angel. Curly hair framing his soft face, bright green eyes, deep dimples and beautiful bright pink plump lips. He must've noticed i was looking at him because he glanced up and looked at me with a shy smile. I returned the favor before taking his hand in mine and pressed a kiss to it,"You're so gorgeous."

He grinned sheepishly,"So are you..."

I snuggled him to my chest, hands still together and turned my attention back to the film.

***

"I bet I'm stronger then you," I smirked as a fight scene appeared.

He pouted looking up at me,"No way."

"Is that a challenge?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

He nodded,"Your on."

With that i pulled him out of my arms as we tumbled off the bed and stood on the floor. He gripped my arm and slammed me against the wall carefully. I chuckled and moved him off me, he frowned at that and i spun us around. He stopped us and tried pushing me on the ground however i kicked under his ankle lightly causing him to fall on my bed. I straddled him, pinning his wrist over his head as he struggled to get out. He huffed in defeat,"Dang it."

I smiled and pecked his lips,"Told you i'm stronger."

"Yeah yeah, you win," He laughed. His curls were slightly sweaty and cheeks flushed trying to catch his breath. I leaned in unable to help myself as i kissed him softly. It felt a bit strange kissing a guy, but it wasn't too different from a girl. Just the lack of Resistance in the front area. Aka boobs. Harry was a bit inexperienced, however i thought it was sorta sweet, me being his first kiss and all.

Suddenly a knock broke us from our kiss and i scrambled off of him fixing my shirt. "Harry, Anne called. It's time to go," My mum shouted. She was still angry with the whole 'drug' thing, but she likes Harry so she's fine with him being over.

"O-Ok!" Harry shouted back swooshing his curls. I pecked his cheek and grabbed his books handing them to him. "Thanks, erm...i'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and with that he left.

I grinned falling onto my bed with a content sigh. I never felt so happy before. It's as if Harry just brought a smile to my face whenever i see,hear, or talk to him. I felt awkward at times since dating a guy is so different from a girl. But Perrie was right, the only difference is looks and voice, there's a personality change but not by much.

After changing my clothes I rushed downstairs and spotted my mum doing the dishes. I smirked sneaking into her room. I glanced around and grinned seeing her drawer. I looked back cautiously before slowly opening the drawer and grabbed my iPhone then rushed back to my room.