-Chapter 19

I woke up, a little scared for a minute until I took in my surroundings and realised I was just in Niall's house. I grabbed my phone and seen my notifications were going mental. I was a little confused until I logged onto twitter and seen Niall had followed me.

'I'd like to wish @Jenny_Johnson13 a big happy birthday ! Have a great day and I've got your present for later on ! ;)'

Niall actually tweeted that and it had sixty thousand retweets?? Holy shit and I wonder what he got me oh I am excited.

I read through the replies to that tweet and about ninety per cent of them were sexual, thinking his 'gift' was the you know what.. Some people, I swear. Weirdo's.

I looked at my followers and seen I had two thousand, what the hell I had like seventy yesterday I mean what?

I checked my mentions and it was hundreds of 'Happy Birthday's' and 'Follow me please!' and the occasional 'Are you and Niall dating?'

I didn't reply to any of them, instead I tweeted '@NiallOfficiall Thank you Niall! You didn't have to get me anything seriously, but breakfast in bed would be nice ;)'

I didn't actually expect a reply but my tweet had been reweeted and favourited numerous times in a matter of seconds. I was actually stunned. I changed my settings so I didn't get notifications anymore because there were too many for my likings. As I was doing that I got a new notification saying 'Niall Horan retweeted your tweet!' Then about ten seconds later I got a mention from him.

'@Jenny_Johnson13 If you had of bothered to get your lazy ass outta bed you woulda seen I was makin you breakfast anyways !'

My phone beeped and it was a message from Michael, saying we were doing good on twitter and to keep it up. I guess we are putting on a good show for the fans.

'@NiallOfficiall This bed is too comfy to get out of bed and walk to the kitchen, please take the food to me like a good boy' I replied to him.

'@Jenny_Johnson13 I would tell ya to fuck off but seeing as it's your birthday I'll b nice !' He replied, making me giggle. I couldn't believe we were actually having this conversation and he was literally in the same house.

A few minutes later the door to the room opened and Niall came in with a tray and food on it. "Aren't I good." He smiled, placing the tray on the bed beside me.

"Oh my God, I wasn't being serious but thank you." I smiled. He had made me a fry and it looked good, I have to say.

"Just don't get crumbs in the bed." He chuckled. "Oh and tweet a photo with the caption of how good I am, Michael's been on to me and he wants us to post lots on twitter now about this relationship." He said, putting air quotations on the 'relationship'.

He left the room and I snapped a photo of the tray, laughing a little to myself because I was actually taking photo's of my food, I felt like a typical white girl.

'He's the best! It's delicious ! @NiallOfficiall' I tweeted and then started to eat. It was delicious and I had it finished within a matter of minutes. When I was done I checked if Niall had replied. He had quoted the tweet and added 'I know ;)'

I then read the tweets, laughing as I did.

'HE FUCKING MADE HER BREAKFAST IN BED , HUSBAND MATERIAL' He's not quite babe, but okay.

'Niall makes such a good boyfriend I am jealous'

'Look at those tweets they're so cute I mean Niall is adorable'

'I want a boyfriend like Niall pls'

'Where can I buy me a Niall?'

'Niall is sucha cutie I swear he's the best boyfriend ever.'