-Chapter 48

"I'm so sorry for what happened, I didn't know Noah would even try that." I said against Niall's lips.

"Don't speak, just kiss." He said, out of breath. His eyes glanced from my eyes to my lips then he smashed them back together again.

His lips moved from my lips and latched onto my neck. "Niall, what are you doing?"

"Marking my territory, this is mine and I want everyone to know that, you're mine and only mine." He possesively said.

"Niall, my mom is gonna go mental." I sighed.

"I don't care, she'll get over it, you're a big girl now, you're twenty." He said.

"She's still gonna freak." I said.

"Let her freak." He retorted, sucking on my neck. I let out a content sigh and let him complete his work. "You're never gonna kiss another man, do you hear me? You're all mine." He hissed before nipping my skin, emitting a moan from me. "Answer me." He demanded.

"Yeah." I managed to choke out.

"Jenny where ha-" The door of my bedroom opened and my mother appearred. "What is going on in here?" She yelled as Niall jumped back. "Get off her." She shouted coming in and swatting Niall with the kitchen towel she was holding.

"Mom, don't hit him." I gave out.

"He was on top of you."

"I don't care, what do you want?" I asked.

"What happened Noah? He came down with a bloody nose." She said.

"Um.. he fell." I lied.

"He seemed to believe Niall punched him." My mother stated. "Is that true?"

"He was trying to kiss her." Niall defended.

"And? It's not like you're her boyfriend." She spat at him.

"Well, as you stated, I was on top of her when you walked in." Niall mumbled the last part and I hit him.

"Yes, what were you doing on her?"

"Kissing." He shrugged.

"So why was it so bad that Noah kissed her? She's known him a lot longer than she's known you." Mom said.

"She doesn't like him." Niall said.

"Who said she likes you?"

"She did." Niall fired back. God, they are bickering like children right now. I wanted to butt in but it was kind of amusing to see Niall standing up for me.

"Jesus Christ, stop fighting." I sighed. "Mom, why are you mad at Niall? He hasn't done anything."

"He's keeping Noah away from you." She said.

"Good because I didn't like the side I seen of him tonight." I yelled.

"He's always been lovely to you and you and Niall aren't going out anyways, why not try it with him?" She asked me.

"Because, I don't like him, I like Niall." I sighed.

"Oh come on, I know you like him."

"Why did you tell him about Niall hiring me, you know we're not meant to tell people." I said.

"You two would make a great couple." She shrugged.

"You planned this?" I yelled.

"Would you be mad if I did?"

"Yes oh my God, yes, what the hell mom, I- get out." I shouted.

"Jenny-"

"No, go away, you can't control me, fuck off." I yelled.