*Rewritten* Ch 2: Blazing Fire

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!!! OOPS.. I MEAN.. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! ❤

A/N: OKAAAY SOO THIS IS A 'GUIDE' FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE REREADING. IMAGINE THAT I'M SOMEWHAT LIKE YOUR LITTLE HELPING WIZARD (MINUS THE ROBES AND ALL JUST THE REGULAR CLOTHES :P) ON WITH THE GUIDE!!

MAIN CHANGES:
∆ THERE'S A NEW CHARACTER HERE
∆ ADDED SOME DETAILS ABOUT SHANE'S STAY INSIDE THE SHIP

HERE'S LE CHAP!!(^_-)≡★

"You know where to go." The cloaked man said as he headed towards the largest ship at the center of two mid sized ones.

Raze and Kana nodded at each other before they bolted for each of their sea floating vessels.

~

"Raise the sails!! The Marines are in pursuit!!" Raze shouted as he leaped into the air and landed with a hard thud on one of the ships that were docked through the island's eastern region.

"Hai Raze-sama!!" The crew answered in accordance as they went about their tasks.

There were thousands of men on the ship. Some were skinny as if they were raised to be scarecrows. Others looked like they were stuffed with Sea Kings' blubbers. Still others were the regular pirates we all know too well.

Rotten teeth, patch covered eyes, the stenched breath, you name them. But it's true that looks can be deceiving. No matter how tall or short they are, no matter how many teeth they may still have, and no matter if they possess two eyes, one or none at all, each of them were shaped and carved for battle. They all believed that they were destined to sail the seas.

"Open the prisoner cell!" Raze commanded two of the men as he walked towards a thick wooden door by the side of the deck.

As the towering ingress opened, he spoke in a low tone that was barely audible but clearly caught the attention of the small girl slumped on his shoulders. "We'll be fetching a high price for this one."

With that, Shane tried to wriggle out of the tattoed man's hold as he gripped hard on her hair.

"Let me go!!" She cried out as she felt every strand being pulled away from their roots.

"Raze-sama! The Marines lost pursuit on our ship!!" A man on top of the ship's mast announced as he gave a one toothed smile.

"Excellent work men!!" Raze laughed, together with the chorus of mirthful laughter from his crewmates, as he continued to dangle Shane by her hair within his iron grip.

"I'm sorry..." Raze said sarcastically as he raised Shane within his eye level. "..what were you saying little girl?"

"My name.." She began as a fierce expression fathomed upon her face. "..is Dracule Shane!" the girl declared as she managed to land a single punch across her captor's jaw.

"And I said. Let. Me. Go." She spat out every word as she ignored the throbbing sensation on her hand while she kept it positioned in a fist on her side.

Everyone was dead silent as they stared at the girl that dared to fight against their second in command. No one else in this ship would even dare to touch this beast. All who did ended up getting thrown over board or met with the blade of this merciless man.

"Ouch." Raze said mockingly breaking the silence as he tossed Shane inside the cobble stone covered cell.

"You're lucky the Captain made specific instructions for you.." Raze said as he eyed the girl lying on the floor.