*Rewritten* Ch 5: The Proposition

A/N: YELLOW!! :3

"Marines!! Listen up!!" A tall frizzy haired man called out as he stood up from his oversized golden chair.

Why did he have the chair? Who knows? He must treasure his royal butt so much that he chooses to sit on gold.

"We have to take down that pirate ship before they start blowing off those cannons of theirs again!!" The man explained vehemently as he pointed at the pirate-looking-ship, his saliva raining all over his poor lowly subordinates.

"Yes sir!!" The Marines answered in unison as they gave the said man their testimonial salute and proceeded to fire their thunderous brimming cannons once again.

Whilst raising a hand, Blaze took in a deep breath and stepped forward. "I got this."

Shane shot a quick glance at Blaze upon hearing his statement before jumping down the ship's bow, landing right beside the red head.

"Good." She commended as she walked pass him and leaned on the ship's side railing. "Show them what you've got."

"Of course, my lady." Blaze then focused himself and slashed through the wind horizontally, emitting a crescent moon shaped gale from his sword. It was as if the wind and his sword became one as it collided with the black metal explosives, slicing them all out into the deep blue sea.

"Impressed?" The red head smirked at Shane as he placed his sword on top of his shoulder.

"Barely." The said girl replied as they watched the incoming Marine ship.

~

"Pirates!!" The Marine officer began to blabber out. "Surrender now or--"

"WE'RE NOT FREAKING PIRATES!!!" Blaze shouted out rudely as the Marine ship halted to a stop beside their ship.

"Oh really? Because as I can recall, that's what those other pirates said to us before they blasted our ship into oblivion!! We were lucky enough to survive!!" The Marine retorted which emanated a loud roar of approval from his fellow Marines.

"But it's the truth!!" Blaze countered as he gripped on his sword.

"Really?" The man smirked in amusement. "MEN, FIRE AT WILL!!"

Ear shattering gunshots started blaring on through the open seas as the Marines went about their command. Dust and gunpowder began spreading throughout the open battlefield, blinding both sides. Marines and.. non-marines.

After being satisfied by their headless gunfire, they stopped. Fully expecting two hole-filled bodies lying across the gunned down deck.

But they were in for quite a surprise.

"NANI?!!?" The Marines cried out shouts of protests with bulging eyes as they lowered their guns unbelievingly, staring at the two unscathed teens.

"Finished already?" Shane taunted as her sword kept on sizzling with steam after deflecting every single bullet that came out from the barrel of their guns.

"Imbeciles! Don't you know how to aim?!" Their commanding officer hollered out as he grabbed a gun from a nearby Marine.

As he proceeded to aim the gun, his eyes widened as his supposed-to-be-targets were suddenly out of sight.

"It's a shame." Blaze said as he placed an arm around the man's shoulders, holding his sword's blade by his thick neck. "You wasted all your bullets.."

"Impossible..!! W-why are you.." The man stuttered in pure disbelief as a bead of sweat escaped down from his damp forehead.

"Here?" Blaze finished the man's question as he tightened his arm around the man's shoulders. "Ask her." He stated, pointing towards Shane's direction.