Chapter 13 World Noble Chaos

A/N: CURRENTLY UNDER REWRITE. I SUGGEST YOU TO NOT READ THIS.. YET.

~

A/N I HAVEN'T CHECKED FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS HERE SINCE THIS DAY IS JUST SO BUSY :/ I JUST TYPED AND TYPED FOR ABOUT THREE HOURS AND CAME UP WITH THIS.. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS FOR THE LAST CHAPTERS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :D

BLAZE POV

Saint Charloss was.. let's say totally beaten to a pulp. I mean he was lying on the other end of the auction hall like animal roadkill! I would have sympathized but he 'does' deserve it..

"Charloss!! How dare you lowly commoners touch my son?!" A Celestial Dragon with blonde hair that had the same bubble globe around his head shouted as he stood upon his seat. He seemed older compared to the other two.

"Shame on you! Even father had never laid a hand on him like that!" Another bubble confined head World Noble hollered from her spot as she glared at Luffy.

"They angered a World Noble!!"

"Let get out of here!"

People shoved and pushed desperately among themselves as they squeezed their way out through the narrow doors.

With the same dark expressions upon our faces, we readied ourselves for the fight.

Guards began to fill in the auction hall from different directions. They were all wearing heavy armor as they held their weapons against us.

Swords. Spears. Guns.

"Hn." I  grunted as I held the hilt of my sword and positioned the blade over my shoulder.

I noticed two peculiar groups who seemed to be unfazed about what had taken place. One group was standing near the exit while the second group was seating at the back.

But two men from each group looked awfully familiar...

One was a tall muscular man with bright red hair, resembling flames. I surely miss that color.. He wore a large fur coat over his bare muscular torso and had a pair of square shaped goggles on his forehead. And wait.. the dude doesn't have eyebrows?!

The other one was a slim tall man with faint shadows right under his gray eyes. He has dark raven hair covered by a white fur hat with black spots. Tribal-styled tattoes surrounded his arms and hands. I must admit that for a man who has a goatey.. it actually suits him.

"Sorry guys.. I heard that if I hit that guy they'll call in a Marine Admiral." Luffy said as he held the tip of his straw hat.

"Thanks to you sending him flying, I couldn't cut him myself." Zoro said as he took out his katana.

"But I would've roasted him myself first." I said as I gripped the hilt of my enkindled sword.

Nami started running towards Hacchin together with Chopper as the others readied themselves for the fight that was about to take place.

"I think the key to Keimi's collar is somewhere backstage! I need to take care of Hacchin's injuries so you guys take care of it!" Chopper said.

"That a challenge?" Zoro asked me as he looked at the guards.

"You betcha!" I said as I stepped upon a chair and jumped towards the platoon of guards.

"Flare.." I began as my blazing sword plunged  the center guard's chest. "..Fusion!!" The flame exploded into fiery arrows which scorched the other guards surrounding me leaving a pile of burnt metal and simmered bodies.