Chapter 16 Tag Team! Shichibukai Rumble!!

A/N: CURRENTLY UNDER REWRITE. I SUGGEST YOU TO NOT READ THIS.. YET.

~

A/N:

Me:*stares at screen*I can't believe it!
Zoro & Sanji: *looks at screen*
Me: My fanfic has 6.84k views?! (OoO;)
Zoro: Well yeah.. *points at screen* See?
Me: OMG OMG OMG!! *gets megaphone*
Zoro and Sanji: *covers ears*
Zoro: Here she goes again..
Sanji: Couldn't argue with that..
Me: Thank you so much for all the votes, comments, shares and for all who decided to follow me!! It really made me so HAPPY!! *wipes tears of joy*
And I actually read each and every one of your comments and they all inspired me once again to write~ ❤ I hope you continue supporting my work :3*faints and falls into Zoro's arms*
Sanji: What did you do Baka!!
Zoro: I don't know! I didn't do anything!!
Me: *mumbles into megaphone* ARIGATO GOZAIMASU..
Zoro: Wait.. where the hell are my swords?! *shakes mah bodeh over and over again*
Sanji: Let's just post the update then~

Run.

That was the only thing that registered in the Strawhats minds as they scattered throughout the area after the Shichibukai's sudden attack.

"Blaze!" Shane called out as she landed a few feet on the right of Kuma.

Blaze nodded as he sprinted towards the other side and quickly unsheated his enkindled sword.

"DIABLO!!" They both shouted out as fire blasted towards each side of the Shichibukai.

The flames were so heatedly intense that any normal being would have been melted alive without leaving any trace of flesh and bones. But then again, their opponent is far beyond normal.

Sizzling smoke came from Kuma's body as he stood upright as if nothing happened. He didn't even have a single scorch mark that could remind him of that dual fiery attack.

'Kuso..he didn't even flinch!' Sanji thought to himself as he watched their opponent's cold features. 'He seemed too emotionless.. too... mechanical.. '

Kuma raised his palms to his sides and began to gather up energy for another beam. 'Could it be...!?'

"He isn't the Kuma we fought before!!" Sanji shouted out in realization as Shane and Blaze jumped just in time to dodge his leviathan attack.

"He must be a copy of the orignal Kuma!!" Tobi shouted out as he let out his ten sword like claws.

"Well if that's the case.." Zoro mumbled through his sword covered mouth.

The green haired swordsman together with Tobi launched themselves towards the cyborg replica of Bartholomew Kuma or otherwise known as a Pacifista.

As quickly as it all happened, the Pacifista opened its mouth and fired a long range yellow beam straight for the two sword wielders.

"Wha-!!" Zoro and Tobi said in disbelief as they saw the attack that was about to devour them whole.

'Couldn't dodge..!!' Tobi thought since they were in midair. It was really impossible for them to avoid an attack as fast as this Pacifista's beam.

'Nani?' Zoro questioned as he felt something grab him by the hem of his shirt and pull him out of the beam's way.

"Thanks Luffy." Zoro acknowledged as he landed on the ground. But then he remembered something.. or someone.. "Tobi! Where is he? Did he get beamed?!" He panicked as he searched for the little furball.