Chapter 15 Meet, Greet and Run!

A/N: CURRENTLY UNDER REWRITE. I SUGGEST YOU TO NOT READ THIS.. YET.

~

A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE! I REALLY AM! *BOWS OVER AND OVER AGAIN* COLLEGE JUST HAD TO GIVE US SO MANY PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENTS.. UGH.. EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT DRAINS ME... WELL I HAD TO MAKE THIS QUICK SO HERE'S THE UPDATE! :D

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"A Marine ship's heading towards the harbor!!" A pirate shouted as he ran through the streets with a telescope hanging by his waist. His face was glistened with sweat that kept dripping from his forehead. He was clearly saying the truth.

The other pirates panicked at the sudden news and started heading towards their ships. But all of their attempts were silenced as a loud booming sound of four consecutive cannons echoed through the vast area of the arichipelago.

"They're firing at us without warning?!" The pirate said as he grabbed his telescope and looked through the cylindrical glass hole.

"Unbelievable.."

It was the only word he could muster out. There were indeed four cannon balls heading towards them. Although there were two silhouettes above those explosive black orbs.

"We've arrived." The Marine Admiral stated as his landing was accompanied by the wild explosions of cannons through the fleeing pirates.

"Don't over do it Kizaru.." The purple haired girl adverted by his side.

Kizaru chuckled as he adjusted his glasses. "I'll try.."

BLAZE POV

"Where's Law?" Tobi asked as he searched for the goatee guy.

"Probably went inside." I said pointing to the auction hall.

"Well we couldn't just waste our time here. Hacchin needs medication. Let's head to Shakky's." Rayleigh said as he shifted Hacchin's weight over to his right.

"Shane dear. If you'd please.." Rayleigh requested as he gestured towards her.

"Hai."

Water began to materialize in a circular form through Shane's hand as she said that three letter word.

"This won't hurt that much." She said as it blasted into small droplets and entered each of us. It felt like a small jolt of electricity through the neck.

"Vapor."

All of our bodies started to turn to.. yeah vapor as she said. Or smoke for that matter. We could see and hear each other but we couldn't touch anything at all. We were gas 'in' form.

The wind blew through our gas vapored bodies and the next thing we knew was that we were right outside Shakky's Rip-off Bar slowly materializing into our actual bodies.

"I didn't know you could do that. Why don't you use it more often?" I asked as I examined my smokey hands.

"Well it's because it only lasts for a minute at the most. Getting your body turned into vapor is a really dangerous task you know. If you get blown by the wind too much, your parts get thrown about away from each other and when a minute passes by.. you'll rematerialize into chopped pieces..."

"WHAT?!" We all shouted out.

"We just risked our lives to get 'here'?! I could've prefered to walk if I knew! I want to keep my body in one piece thank you very much." I complained.