Chapter 11 Settled Decisions

A/N: CURRENTLY UNDER REWRITE. I SUGGEST YOU TO NOT READ THIS.. YET.

Oooookay so here's the update! I did it within this day with constant pauses every now and then so please forgive me for any errors and such. Hope you enjoy it. I've got school tomorrow so gotta sleep =.=

===================================

SHANE POV

Everyone was waiting for my answer since Blaze and Tobi will surely follow me wherever I go. Luffy was staring at me with an anticipating look on his face. He clearly wasn't joking. He wanted 'us' to be a part of his crew.

"Thank you..but I can't join your crew."

"Why not?" Luffy asked clearly upset of what it turned out to be.

Eventhough I haven't seen him for decades.. I'm still hoping.. still believing.. that he's alive.. and we'll meet again.

"I have to find my brother."

"Who?"

"Dracule Mihawk."

As I said my brother's name, the Straw Hat pirates had different expressions on their faces. Shock. Doubt. Anger. But the most evident one of all. Fear.

"Oh you mean Hawkeyes!? We can help you! Zoro knows him!" Luffy said joyfully.

"He's alive!?" I said turning to Zoro.

"Of course he is! I haven't killed him yet!" Zoro said with a smirk on his face.

"I doubt you can." I said matching his glare.

"So are ya gonna join my crew?" Luffy asked me once again.

"A pirates' life. Fame. Fortune. Freedom. It wouldn't hurt to join now would it?" I said as I looked upon Tobi and Blaze.

"I guess it won't." Tobi said.

"YOSHI!!! Luffy shouted as he pumped his fist in the air.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

BLAZE POV

It's been an hour and I still can't believe we're pirates now! I mean she despised pirates and now she became one. I mean what?! Shane must be up to something.. or maybe she's not? Ugh! Girls are just so complicated!!

"At least someone's enjoying himself." I whispered as Tobi and Chopper ran around the deck playing with Luffy.

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" Luffy laughed at Tobi as he stretched his arm to reach him.

"That's unfair! No stretchies!" Tobi complained as he ran to catch Luffy and Chopper.

"Can't catch me!" Chopper taunted as he laughed with Luffy.

SHANE POV

"Considering their collaboration and perfect symmetry during battle, I assumed they were best of friends.. but I guess I couldn't judge." I said as I watched Zoro and Sanji argue over and over again.

"Baka Marimo!!"

"Tell me about it. Those two couldn't last the day without fighting one another." Nami said as she sipped through the refreshment Sanji gave us as we went towards their direction.

"What was that Shitty Cook?!"

They were both about to get into a brawl when Nami knocked them both out.