*Rewritten* Ch 10: Cursed To Be Purple?!

A/N: INTERNET CRASH GAH (-3-) OKAY THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT LONGER THAN I ANTICIPATED IT WOULD BE BUT STILL I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT! AND JUST TO GIVE YOU GUYS A HEADS UP, I FOCUSED THROUGH BLAZE IN THIS CHAPPY :P

"And then I chopped his head off!" Blaze ended with a sudden chopping gesture with his hand through the back of his head as he finished his lengthy but not so detail-ish version of his fight with the monster.

"It seems you're rather too enthusiastic about it. Don't you feel the killing sickness?" The cat induced as he opened up the cage hesitantly inducing a loud creaking sound from the rusty metal hinges. 'Am I really doing the right thing here..'

"Nope!" Blaze assured with that joyous tone of his as he stepped out of his cage, stretching out his arms in the air ever so slightly to relieve his nagging muscles then proceeded to hold out his hand at the cat.

The feline tilted his head a bit in confusion, trying to figure out what the red head was doing until he saw what the boy was actually staring at. His sword.

"Here." The cat held out, it wasn't much use for him anyway. He was an animal for Kami's sake that had ten claws right beneath his paws once this boy tries anything fishy. So why not give the dying lad his wishes?

"Arigatou!" Blaze's carmine eyes lightened up as he got his hands on his sword. "By the way.." He added as he placed the weapon beneath his back, using the straps of his former sword to lock it in place. He looked up at the cat, hands fidgeting by the hem of his shirt as if he was deciding whether or not to ask what he had in mind.

'It's happening..' The cat assumed, slowly taking out his claws as soon as he saw the boy's eyes turn from a bloody auburn red to a clear vivid purple. But then quickly retracted his claws as he heard Blaze's question.

"Do you have an eye patch?" He queried. It'll be cool if he had one!

'And here I thought he was feeling the urge to kill..' The cat's face darkened, muttering, "What a troublesome child.." as he proceeded to head towards the door. He had enough of the boy's gibberish.

'Was that supposed to be a no?' Blaze nimbly strutted towards the larger figure before him. "Where're you going?"

"The young master will arrive soon." The tomcat endued without giving a glance at the said boy. But as his paws made contact with the two push door, he paused momentarily and ordered, "Behave yourself, human."

"My name's Blaze you know!" He exclaimed irritably, shooting a blatant glare at the back of the cat's head.

"Fine.. human."

Blaze took in a quick breath, ignoring the cat's attempts to shoo him away. "So what's yours?"

"Rio." The feral cat replied blandly as he pushed open the doors, revealing a long grand hallway with massive glass windows, hanged golden chandeliers that were reflected through polished snowy marble floors and a giant fish effigy fountain, standing out elegantly by the side of the corridor with its tail pointing towards two larger tawny hued doors.

Blaze whistled as he admired the sight that greeted him, mostly the fish. "Now I could get used to this."

"If I didn't know any better, I wouldn't mistake you for someone dying." Rio blurted out as Blaze walked by his side.

"That's because I don't want to feel like I'm dying." Blaze smiled sadly, eyes fixated on the doors before them.

The cat didn't know if this boy was brave or just plain ignorant. "Aren't you afraid?"