004.

florida kilos - lana del rey

yayo

"she's a bitch," billie says angrily. i nod in agreement.

me and billie were at the park and i had just explained the situation with naomi to her. i don't know if it was out of pity but she seemed angry for me.

"cheating is so stupid, you didn't deserve that," she said while playing with the grass. i just sighed and looked up at the sky. the sun was setting once again and i felt the same sadness that i did yesterday.

the day was over and i had to part ways with billie.

"charlotte?" my heart fluttered as my name rolled off her tounge. it was like hearing angels sing. "yes?" i answered, looking over at her.

"what did she mean by 'where are you staying?'"

i frowned and looked away. "well, i'm homeless," i laughed a little trying to cut some of the tension i felt building between us. she giggled too then called back for my attention.

"be with me"

"what?" i looked over at her curiously. had i heard her correctly? "i said, you can stay with me. my house is big and my family will surely love you," she spoke sweetly.

my heart warmed at the thought. i guess it wouldn't hurt to stay with her.

right?

she turned the key to the front door of her castle like house. when she opened it i heard fast and small food steps and smiled as i saw a dog run up to billie. "this is pepper," she spoke in a cute voice making me laugh.

"finally you're ho- oh my, well who is this?" a handsome ginger man walked up to us. he looked to be in his twenties and held a friendly smile on his face. "charlotte," billie spoke standing up. the sound of her saying my name made my heart flutter and my stomach fill with butterflies.

"well, it's very nice to meet you," he spoke politely, holding a hand out to shake. i shook it smiling and watched as billie played with pepper.

she played with her a bit while i got to know the ginger man. his name was finneas and he was billie's older brother. "billie used to be a sweet and goofy child. as you can see, she's still goofy."

i giggled at his comment and my hand fell onto his arm. i looked into his eyes smiling, then looked away quickly. i was doing it again.

this is frustrating.

"let me show you my dope ass room," billie walked over to the couch where me and finneas sat. he smiled and nodded me off. i walked closely behind billie and watched as she entered a red lit room.

i followed her in and saw her laying on a bed that sat in the middle of the room. i looked around to see her uniquely designed bedroom. there were the heads of baby dolls melted into candles and some very sexual dolls sat prettily on her dresser.

there was writing on the walls which was almost completely covered by a fancy and visibly expensive red blanket. i walked over to her bed and sat next to her. it was bouncy and comfortable.

"you got any extra clothes to wear?" she asked sitting up. i shook my head and bit my lip looking into her eyes. she smiled at me then looked over to her closet.

i watched as she got up and got something from it then threw it at me. "it's getting late so we should head to bed. we'll get your stuff from the bitches house tomorrow," i giggled at her words and began to take my clothes off.

i could feel her looking at me but i didn't mind it. it's what i wanted, right?

all you want is attention

i sighed and slipped the large t-shirt over my head and watched as it fell to my knees. i smiled over at billie who was already in bed. i joined her under the covers and held her tightly as my eyes closed.

"are we... cuddling?" billie whispered and laughed a bit. i smiled taking in her vanilla scent.

"shhh, goodnight billie," i replied softly. after all the crying and pain i could feel myself finally being at peace. i longed for this feeling and now that it was here i wanted to enjoy it as much as i could.

"goodnight charlotte."

will i ever use a song that isn't by lana del rey?

lemme see....

yeah no. probably not.