006.

cherry - lana del rey

fuck

the bar lights dimmed as billie began to sing.

Love, I said real love is like feelin' no fear
When you're standin' in the face of danger

i listened closely as she sang. her voice was soothing and sweet like candy. i closed my eyes and fell into a trance as she continued to sing the song.

all for me.

Darlin', darlin', darlin'
I fall to pieces when I'm with you, I fall to pieces
My cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme
And all of my peaches are ruined

i opened my eyes quickly when i heard the crowd cheering. billie was standing with the microphone in her hand and dancing slowly to the beat. i couldn't take my eyes off her.

she glanced over at me and smirked continuing to sing.

I fall to pieces when I'm with you
(Why?)

i felt my body heat up as i watched her sway to the beat. i checked my pulse and pinched myself to make sure i was alive and awake then laughed at my actions.

i looked back at the stage and bit my lip as the song finished.

And all of my peaches are ruined (bitch)
Are ruined (bitch), are ruined (fuck!)

the crowd began cheering and screaming. i heard small 'i love you's' and some whistles. some people even threw roses.

she just smiled and waved at everyone, blowing kisses into the crowd. "thank you all!" her and finneas waved goodbye and headed backstage. i sat by the bar and drank my usual coke trying to calm my heart down.

images of billie dancing on the stage flashed through my mind and i smiled to myself knowing it was all for me.

"what'd you think," i jumped up hearing the familiar girls voice next to me and almost spilled my drink. "it was amazing, you have a real gift," i spoke softly a bit out of breath.

"are you okay?" i saw her hand inching towards me and moved quickly looking her in the eyes. even in the terrible lighting she looked as beautiful as ever.

"d-don't touch me. if you do, i'll collapse," i whispered looking down.

i could see how this would turn out from miles away.

"you're talking crazy," billie laughed nervously. i cleared my throat and took a sip of my coke and kept avoiding her eyes.

"i'm really tired, can we go home?" i asked nervously. i could see her nod and get up to fetch finneas. they came back and i helped them bring their equipment to the car.

when we got home i ran right upstairs and into billie's room. i didn't care about dinner because, right now, i need to get my shit together.

i sat on billie's bed in one of her shirts. i curiously examined the writing on her walls and decapitated baby dolls. i jumped when i heard a voice outside.

"can i come in?" she spoke softly. "well, it is your room," i smiled to myself at my joke and watched as she walked in. she had a plate of burritos in her hand and sat them on the dresser by her door.

she sat next to me and i felt myself tense up. "did you like the song i sang for you?"

i gulped.

"i loved it, it was beautiful," i smiled nervously trying to look at her without falling into a trance.

her fingertips grazed my chin and she lifted my head up. i stared into her eyes nervously biting my lip.

"i did it all for you," i felt myself grow weak as she leaned in closer to me. i pulled away quickly and stood up off the bed.

shit, why'd i do that?

"we met like 3 days ago."

oh, that's why.

"so?" she sat up from the bed towering over me. her eyes shifted from my lips to my eyes. i gulped nervously and exhaled deeply.

"s-so that means we can't kiss. i don't even know your favorite color."

she grabbed my chin inching her face closer to mine.

"black," she whispered simply.

and with that, her lips danced on mine like two lovers in the night.

it's 4am i never sleep

vote, comment, and tell me which character is your fav so far!