007.

diet mountain dew - lana del rey

do you think we'll be in love?

i woke up grinning as i found myself in billie's arms. her warmth and scent sending me to my own heaven.

wait, we met like, 4 days ago

but that didn't matter. me and billie didn't do anything last night but the passionate kiss we shared was enough to make me turn into goo.

she was like paradise.

but was this fair?

was i using her to get over my 2 year, bittersweet, romance with naomi? did my need for someone fall this strong?

"good morning my love," billie's deep and raspy morning voice interrupted my thoughts. i buried myself deeper into her and felt her plant a kiss on my head.

"pretend it is not and let me sleep forever!" i groaned, burying myself in the covers. i heard her chuckle and groaned as she got up, missing her warmth.

"we are going to get your belongings today because as good as you look in my shirts..." she paused and i threw a pillow at her, blushing. "you'd look better in your own clothing."

i sighed and dreaded having to return to that witches house. her name tasted dirty in my mouth and my mind got the best of me. i still had questions and deserved answers.

how long had she been cheating?

why didn't she tell me?

why was she begging for me back?

i shook my head and got up getting ready to go.

we arrived at the house and music erupted from it. i noticed the familiar song and began bopping my head to the beat. billie smirked at me and wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me close.

my hand lifted to knock but the door swung open and there stood naomi. music playing loudly behind her.

diet mountain dew, baby, new york city

"charlotte..." she spoke warmly. i tuned her out and focused on the song playing. she stared at me sadly but i felt nothing.

no love.

no remorse.

nothing.

it was as if the angel's kiss cured me and i was free of the witches curse.

"her belongings," billie spoke bitterly. naomi's eyes darted to her.

she nodded and handed billie a box filled with my things. naomi looked at me once more with pleading eyes.

"i-i need you," naomi spoke sadly. her voice sounded worn. she looked at me desperately. it was all disgusting. "that's sad," i spoke bluntly and walked away with billie as the music slowly faded.

after getting my things back, me and billie headed home. i went to her room to put my stuff away and settle in while her and finneas worked on music.

thoughts lingered in my mind as i heard her pleading cry ring in my ears. i need you. i need you?

if you needed me you wouldn't be dick deep in rodger the rat.

i finished folding the last bit of clothes i had and placed them in the drawer billie gave me. i breathed in relief and headed to the bathroom to take care of my skin.

i applied my moisturizers and creams and washed my hair trying to make myself more presentable and less...

ugly.

my skin was soft and my curls had finally dried. i wore a red gown, for comfort, and my hair sat in a loose bun on top of my head. curls fell loosely over my face and i looked at myself one more time.

not too ba-

"charlotte! char come here!"

my stomach fluttered at the sound of billie calling me. a smile formed on my face as i skipped to finneas' room where the siblings were hard at work and deep in thought.

billie looked over at me as i entered the room.

"there's my girl!" she smiled and grinned.

my girl

i walked into the room and stood patiently watching as fin was scribbling things down and billie was fiddling with the guitar.

"what can i do you for?" i asked the two politely. billie smiled looking at me and i felt my cheeks grow warm.

"you're here for good luck."