010.

stargirl interlude - the weekend, lana del rey

but i love it

me and billie got back home at around 1am. i had expected finneas to lecture us but, when we showed up, he was sound asleep in his bed.

billie pulled me upstairs and told me to get ready for bed. i nodded and grabbed a nice silk gown to sleep in. we both changed quickly and got into bed together.

"charlotte.." she called.

i was laying my head on her chest, a very good pillow, while she played with my hair.

"yes billie?" i answered looking up at her.

she leaned down and pulled me into a kiss and i happily kissed back.

but, this wasn't one of our short, sweet, loving kisses. this was much more heated. she got on top of me, straddling me and kissing my neck.

i bit my lip feeling myself become hot.

"b-billie," i whispered.

knock knock

what the hell?

billie got off of me and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "are you expecting company?" she asked, looking deeply into my eyes. "no, now come here," i beckoned, pulling her into another kiss.

i felt her smile into the kiss and i smirked, tangling my hands into her hair.

KNOCK KNOCK

jesus fucking christ

billie got out of my arms and went to check the door as i followed close behind her. she opened it and the strong smell of liquor attacked my nose.

"i'm here for my daughter," the woman spoke in a rasped voice. i stood out from under billie and my jaw fell in shock. "m-mother?" i choked out. she held a deceiving grin on her face, showing her black teeth, and nodded.

billie grabbed my arm and pulled me into her protectively. "you can't fucking take her," billie said harshly. i was shocked at her vicious choice of words but i understood. i told her about my mother and all she'd done to me and she wasn't all that happy about it.

"yes the hell i can!" my mother snared and pulled out a folded piece of paper from her pocket. she tried handing it to me but billie pulled me back.

"finneas!" billie called out. he came down the stairs quickly, an apple in his hand.

"this bitch is trying to take my charlotte. she can't do that, can she?"

finneas joined us by the door and took the paper out of my mother's hand. i watched as his face grew sad and billie's grew worried.

"well?" billie asked impatiently. finneas frowned and handed the paper back. "she can..." he sighed. "fuck no! she can't take her!" billie cried out holding me tightly.

my mother reached for my hand but billie smacked it away angrily.

"i'll be back for her tomorrow, with authorities," my mother grinned. billie held a scared face and bit her lip thinking.

"f-fine you can take her, b-but no police," she gave in. my mother grinned walking away and i felt tears well up in my eyes. she's going to abuse and hurt me again.

the door slammed shut and i fell to my knees shaking and sobbing.

"i can't go with her again! please billie!" i cried. she fell next to me and held me close. "don't worry my love, i have a plan. you just have to trust me, okay?"

"okay, i trust you."