The Power Of Love (Thor/Loki x Reader)

Characters: Thor Odinson & Loki Laufeyson

Fandom: Marvel

Categories: Reader Insert, GenderNeutral!Reader, Love Triangle

Title: The Power Of Love

Requested by anon:

So, this might be a bit odd but ive been getting back into friends recently. Could I get an imagine with Joey x reader x chandler where they're fighting over her but eventually they come to an arrangement and she "dates" them seperately. Pls make reader ace so nothing sexual. Just like, cuddles and kisses and fluff and stuff. I hope this is okay, if not, I'm really interested in a thor/loki x reader version of this same prompt so either or!! 

I distinguished the distant figures of Thor and Loki. I rolled my eyes, because there they came again, arguing and nearly racing closer to me.

"Boys..." I began to say just as they childishly pushed each other, trying to hinder the other's advance on their way to me.

"Y/N" Thor tried to say, but Loki pushed him out of the way.

I sighed tiredly, frustrated that the sons of Odin would behave like children.

"Y/N" Loki attempted himself, but Thor summoned Mjolnir and I knew he was about to use it to restrain his brother.

"Boys!" I exclaimed to get their attention, putting an end to their puerile bickering.

"Y/N" Thor took a step forward, carelessly shoving Loki without even looking. "We beg of you to put an end to this"

"Me?" I replied in outrage. "It is you two who started this stupid-"

"Choose one of us" Loki urged me, somehow avoiding his brother and standing next to him instead. "We will heed your decision, no matter which it is"

"Choose?" I was quite lost concerning my feelings for them. Perhaps I liked Thor, perhaps I preferred Loki. Or I may love them both. Nonetheless, it was impossible for me to choose. "I... I can't..."

"Please" Quite cheekily, Thor held my hand in his. "We both love you, we can't stand this any longer"

"How is that my fault?" It truly pained me that they were suffering because of me, but it really wasn't my fault. "I never said anything to either of you about it, you only came to me one day expecting me to solve it"

"Do you not love us? At least one of us?" Loki intervened, his voice cautious.

"I-I do!"

"Then do it!"

They both started arguing again, and my patience was running thin.

"Alright!" I exclaimed putting an end to their shouting. "Thor, I-"

"Of course you would choose the mighty Thor" Loki didn't let me finish, so I slid my hand from Thor's as he turned to his brother.

"Do not listen to him, Y/N, he is trying to-" Thor was about to make a point, but I would not allow that any longer.

"Enough!" Using my powers, I sent an overwhelming wave of emotions their way so they would stop talking. Finally, they remained silent and listened to me. "How about I have a date with each one of you and then decide, would you two stubborn men be okay with that?"

The two brothers exchanged a quick glance before turning back to me. They scowled and complained under their breaths.

"I suppose, if you want to waste your time..." Thor uttered, sulkily averting his gaze.