You're Warm| Momo

"Y/N?"

You turned your head slightly to look at Momo, she buried her face in your neck and her arms wrapped around your waist. "Yeah?"

"Can we stay like this?" To emphasize her point, she draws patterns on your stomach.

"Why?"

She cuddled more into you, "You're warm and soft. We haven't had a chance to be like this in a while, with me being a idol and all."

Being that this is the first time that Momo got to see you in weeks, on a day off no less, you thought to pamper her in way she wanted. Although you didn't complain. "Yeah, we could stay like this for a while. You might get teased by the other members."

She sighed, her breath hitting your neck. "Right now. I could care less if they teased me."

You smiled at her answer and pulled her body closer to yours. You were both in the living room laying on the couch. The other members sat in their rooms, they moved around once and a while but never really bothered the two of you.

"Hey. There are single people here you know." Nayeon placed her hands on her hips looking at you from the edge of the couch.

"I kinda knew that Nayeon. I'm the only one in a relationship out of the group." Momo said matter of factly, her face against your neck.

She rolled her eyes at Momo's comeback, "Ugh, can you at least go in your room?"

"Uh, no! I don't want their lovey-dovey cuteness all in my room. There's only one bed in there!" Jeongyeon remarked blocking the entrance to her and Momo's room.

"You want to just go to my apartment?" You asked her.

"Yeah, I don't think I could handle the married couple's bickering much longer." You both got up and left heading to your apartment. Once you made it and unlocked the door, Momo tackled you onto the bed and cuddled you again.

"Much better. I'm not moving for the rest of the day."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."