Cheer Up Baby| Jihyo

Jihyo had just came back from practice. JYP made her stay late because he thought her voice didn't fit their new song and wouldn't let her leave until it did. Jihyo knew she was a good vocalist but having to stay after all her members left lowered her spirits a little. Sadly, she opened the door to your and Jihyo's shared apartment. Her shoulders sagged as she slid against the floor to your shared bedroom. She opened the door to see you in a dinosaur onesie dancing, a movie played in the backround and snacks covered the floor.

You turned after the door opened," Ji! You're home!" You paused seeing the saddened look on her face. "What's wrong, Ji?" You ran to her and enveloped her in a hug.

"Nothing....It's just that JYP made me stay after because he didn't like my voice for the recording. Maybe I'm not a good vocalist." She said tears rolling own her face.

"No, You're the best singer I've ever known! Tell you what, I have a unicorn onesie with your name on it. We can watch movies, eat snacks, and dance. Sound good?" You hoped to make her feel better.

"Okay.." she spoke still saddened.

Jihyo was cuddled into you on your bed, her onesie pulled up and the hood over her head. She snored softly into your chest as Beauty and The Beast played in the backround. A smile was on her face as she slept. You were still awake staring at her sleeping form.

"I'm glad I made you happier again." You said before you joined Jihyo in sleep.